- Roll Övrig
- Kompetensområde Data/IT
- Startdatum 2018-08-13
- Slutdatum 2018-12-31, option på förlängning
- Omfattning 100%
- Ort Stockholm
- Land Sweden
Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande.
- Kontaktperson Edwin Landgraff
- Referens nr 180718/Offert/Business Analyst Senior Specialist/KST2598/EL
We are now looking for a Business Analyst Senior Specialist to our customer.
The customer is now looking for a specialist within the settlement area of the clearing domain (bordering on the CSD domain). As Business Analyst you will primarily work with our post-trade Clearing solution. By using your ability to understand, discuss and document customer’s specific business requirements, you will function as the interface between the business stakeholders and the IT organization by translating business requirements into detailed system requirements. As an expert within the field you will give qualified advice and suggest alternatives to our clients, as well as ensuring that team of developers and testers have a clear understanding of the client requirements.
General responsibilities will include:
- Design and describe solutions to clients
- Elicit detailed business and system requirements from business owners and stakeholders
- Write and produce detailed functional specifications
- Handle user queries regarding system functionality
- Write input to operational and user documentation
- Assist team in thinking of process re-design and improvements which would improve efficiency
- Identify industry change and capture feedback from clients to further provide input into product development initiatives internally
- Provide input to project schedule, risks, scope of work and budget
- Prepare, lead and facilitate customer workshops/presentations
You must have in-depth knowledge of settlement of equities and be proficient in, for example, the logic surrounding DvP and FoP, different optimization algorithms as well as settlement via intermediaries and also knowledge of different failure handling techniques. Additionally, having a good understanding of settlement from a CCP perspective is beneficial.
To suit this position you have to be sharp analyst. You also need to have a highly developed social competence, possess strong communication skills and be a team player with a clear quality focus. We anticipate that you are persistent in solving complex, analytical problems and have a result-oriented approach in order to easily adapt between business and technology aspects of a solution.
Most probably you have a degree in computer science, engineering, finance and/or other corresponding university discipline, at least 3 years of working experience as business requirement analyst, preferably in the financial industry and/or a post-trade (Clearing) environment. The corporate working language is English, therefore if not natively spoken your English skills in both spoken and written has to be excellent.
Furthermore you will need to be “hands on” in your approach and be prepared to travel as travelling to customer sites in different parts of the world is often required.
We offer an international and dynamic working environment and a supportive, professional team to work with. The corporate structure allows you to grow professionally and intellectually while working at the forefront of the FinTech industry.
- At least 3 years of working experience as business requirement analyst, preferably in the financial industry and/or a post-trade (Clearing) environment.
- Persistent in solving complex, analytical problems
- Result-oriented approach in order to easily adapt between business and technology aspects of a solution
- English skills in both spoken and written has to be excellent.
- In-depth knowledge of settlement of equities
- Proficient in, for example, the logic surrounding DvP and FoP, different optimization algorithms as well as settlement via intermediaries
- Knowledge of different failure handling techniques
- A degree in computer science, engineering, finance and/or other corresponding university discipline
- Having a good understanding of settlement from a CCP perspective is beneficial.
- Offert för detta uppdrag måste skickas in via KeySourcingTool. Svar via mail kommer att få begränsad feedback.
- Om konsulten anlitas för uppdrag hos kunden kommer en bakgrundskontroll att genomföras (bl.a. utdrag från belastningsregistret) vilket konsulten härmed godkänner.
- Bifoga CV, måste vara på engelska, i Wordformat under fliken Dokument
- Beskriv gärna kort på engelska (max 255 tecken) i ”Kommentar” hur konsulten uppfyller de olika kraven.
- Highly developed social competence
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Quality focus
- Övrig information Distansarbete är inte aktuellt i detta uppdrag.