- Roll Övrig
- Kompetensområde Data/IT
- Startdatum 2018-07-16
- Slutdatum 2018-12-31, option på förlängning
- Omfattning 100%
- Ort Stockholm
- Land Sweden
Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande.
- Kontaktperson Edwin Landgraff
- Referens nr 180614/Offert/Program Manager/KST2505/EL
We are now looking for a Program Manager to our customer.
The Program manager oversees and monitors the planning of a number of key strategic projects. Ensures a high level of stakeholder satisfaction. As you will work with both end-costumers and internal stakeholders you will need to be used to work with multiple stakeholders in a demanding environment. May lead a small number of developers/testers, business analysts or more junior project managers to deliver on key strategic projects.
Manages others to exceed project plan obligations regarding specifications, quality, costs and timeframes. Delivers on strategically driven project changes within the matrix organization.
Core Skills & Requirement: As the senior expert, acts as the escalation point for both internal and external people as it relates to technical expertise. You are expected to have excellent knowledge of software development on a medium to high level.
Business expertise: Financial industry experience and used to work in an international environment. Anticipates business and to some extent regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements. Is visionary from a new solutions/products perspective, considering ‘what is possible’.
Interpersonal skills: Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view based on sound reasons. You need to be straight forward, driven and convincing.
Technical Skills & Requirements; Communication: Breaks down complex information into understandable terminology and actionable concepts and structures information to ensure understanding. Considers and understands the audiences specific needs and comprehension level to determine the delivery method; develops and uses logical support material and media. Communicates highly complex or unusual problems through written materials, and disseminates quality information with clarity and poise to internal and external clients or regulatory agencies. Excellent English skills as well as Swedish.
Project Management: Guides others to accurately predict the time required to complete complex projects and ensures project deadlines are met through use of appropriate project management tools. Cost control is central to project planning. Identifies project resources required and seeks additional resources within the organization; anticipates potential project or program changes/risks and develops a contingency plan to ensure successful project execution.
- Master’s Degree qualified in Computer Science, business administration or related discipline with proven program management delivery
- Experience Required: 12+ years
- Formal Project Management certification (no specific required)
- Excellent knowledge of software development
- Financial industry experience and used to work in an international environment
- Excellent English and Swedish skills both written and spoken
- Explain how the candidate has worked with complex and integrated IT-solutions within recent years
- Offert för detta uppdrag måste skickas in via KeySourcingTool. Svar via mail kommer att få begränsad feedback.
- Om konsulten anlitas för uppdrag hos kunden kommer en bakgrundskontroll att genomföras (bl.a. utdrag från belastningsregistret) vilket konsulten härmed godkänner.
- Bifoga CV, måste vara på engelska, i Wordformat under fliken Dokument
- Beskriv gärna kort på engelska (max 255 tecken) i ”Kommentar” hur konsulten uppfyller de olika kraven.
- Be able to communicate complex ideas
- Be able to adopt a different point of view based on sound reasons
- Straight forward
- Result oriented
- Övrig information Start date: July/August Distansarbete är inte aktuellt i detta uppdrag.