- Roll Övrig
- Kompetensområde Data/IT
- Startdatum 2018-02-19
- Slutdatum 2019-12-31, option på förlängning
- Omfattning 100%
- Ort Västerås
- Land Sweden
Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande.
- Kontaktperson Edwin Landgraff
- Referens nr 180117/Offert/Vendor Management Specialist for employment - Urgent!/KST2119/EL
We are now looking for a Vendor Management Specialist to our customer which is a global outsourcing and consulting solutions company. The right person will be employeed and work with a special end customer in Västerås.
The customer and the Vendor Management Specialist is responsible for facilitating the onboarding process of consultants (a.k.a contract employees) for a particular customer by using an e-procurement tool (SAP) and managing relationships between the customer and the approved vendors.
Manage the order fulfillment process from requisition creation to candidate start of assignment:
• Broadcast orders to approved suppliers using e-technology tool
• Exercise screening techniques that ensure only high-quality resumes are forwarded to the customer for review
• Coordinate the candidate interview process on behalf of the customer
• Successfully negotiate bill rates to ensure they are aligned with current market rates and closely related to the necessary job criteria
• Confirm assignment logistics between customer and supplier regarding the contractors assignment information (i.e., start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.)
Interact daily with customer and suppliers to resolve program related issues:
• Appropriately manage the customer and supplier relationship
• Act as a pro-active team member of the customer's program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to both end customer and suppliers
Proactively identify issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions:
• Conduct resource planning with the customer to anticipate future staffing needs
• Ensure that all objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of processes and quality
• Use market data and a competitive bidding process to control the customers cost
- Relevant experience, minimum 3-5 years preferably in the staffing or contracting industry
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Functional PC and internet skills which include MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- At least a bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- Negotiation skills is a plus
- European language skills such as French, German, Dutch or Nordic languages would be a plus.
- Offert för detta uppdrag måste skickas in via KeySourcingTool. Svar via mail kommer att få begränsad feedback.
- Bifoga CV, måste vara på engelska, i Wordformat under fliken Dokument
- Beskriv gärna kort på engelska (max 255 tecken) i ”Kommentar” hur konsulten uppfyller de olika kraven.
- Quick learner
- Demonstrate initiative
- Team player
- Good social ability
- Övrig information I rutan för pris ska önskad månadslön anges. Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande. Arbetet kommer att utföras på plats i Västerås, vissa resor kan förekomma.