- Roll Övrig
- Kompetensområde Data/IT
- Startdatum 2018-03-05
- Slutdatum 2018-12-31, option på förlängning
- Omfattning 100%
- Ort Helsingborg, Uppsala
- Land Sweden
Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande.
- Kontaktperson Edwin Landgraff
- Referens nr 180221/Offert/Service Delivery Manager/KST2226/EL
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager to our customer.
Responsible for delivery and support, reliability improvements of Site infrastructure environment and LMDW (Lab Manufacturing Distribution Warehouse) infrastructure. Coordinates complex LMDW requests to maximize systems uptime.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for overall site health and infrastructure environment - Monitors service levels, tracks metrics/analytics, and ensures site health of GTS services
• Site delivery responsibilities expanded to MES infrastructure and integration of MES infrastructure with plant devices
• Coordinates and acts as SPOC for complex service requests (e.g., MES, Lab and warehouse systems, End user devices, networking services, Collaboration)
• POC for Level 2 (ISA 95 model) infrastructure.
• Interacts with LMDW personnel to problem-solve future-state requirements
• Serves as source of functional understanding of processes, tools, and integration of LMDW plant equipment with IT platforms, as well as LMDW business knowledge
• Interacts with multiple LMDW stakeholders – execution systems, plant engineers and technicians and LMDW IT
• Will be accountable for GTS services at LMDW sites
• Maintains IT facilities ownership (e.g., local computer rooms)
• Performs site-level DR, BCP, CMDB related to GTS services
• Local representation/site support services for audit/HR investigations related to GTS services
• Local/site-level asset planning, purchasing, deployment and decommissioning related to GTS services
• End user knowledge (e.g., training, technical writing) related to GTS services
• Vendor management associated with Ricoh/Xerox related to GTS services
• Supports GTS financial reporting and analysis of site infrastructure costs
• Primary escalation point for (Business) Critical Incidents, both during and after business hours (24x7) Key Deliverables
• Accountable for GTS services at the sites and the associated reliability and uptime of the site operations dependent on GTS services
• High-level of site health and service financials for sites
• Fast response time to high-priority LMDW requests and incidents
- Broad base technology and process background. Experience in multiple technology service towers such as server and storage or network, web, messaging and databases
- Broad knowledge of the LMDW business, as well as processes, tools, and integration of LMDW plant equipment with IT platforms Certification/Qualifications/Competences
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 3 years’ experience in delivering IT services
- Working knowledge of multiple technical disciplines such as WAN/LAN, MS Windows, Desktop computing hardware and software.
- Working knowledge of mobility devices and OS (like iPad, IOS, Android, etc …)
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with the ITIL framework
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Strong analytical skills and sense of urgency
- Preferably familiar with working in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Offert för detta uppdrag måste skickas in via KeySourcingTool. Svar via mail kommer att få begränsad feedback.
- Bifoga CV, måste vara på engelska, i Wordformat under fliken Dokument
- Beskriv gärna kort på engelska (max 255 tecken) i ”Kommentar” hur konsulten uppfyller de olika kraven.
- Övrig information Start snarast. Resor förekommer i det här uppdraget. Placeringsort Helsingborg 75% och Uppsala 25%.