|Kompetensområde||Administration, ekonomi, juridik|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-03-24 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
(Qualification level 1)
Follow specific instructions of supervisor or senior to perform the less complex professional assignments requiring application of standard engineering principles and practices.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
• 0-2 years of work experience within the relevant field, and a bachelor’s degree or
• Another technical degree with >10 years of work experience within the relevant field.
• Working command of the English language
Ensures, together with HR Tax, that the internal employees are aware and informed about the tax regulations in each specific country/project. When required, assist with tax registration.
• Make sure that the business applies for the right kind of visas when sending internal personnel and external consultants for working abroad.
• Make sure that the site personnel are trained according to our Company rules and local requirements from each specific country or Company organisation.
• Responsible that all travellers (internal and external) are informed about rules, regulations and arrangements connected to site works in every specific project. This also includes the signing of the Site Work Information Folder.
• Ensure that all employees delegated to a site have the required Company and/or Customer Personnel Protective Equipment for performing their tasks on site
• Act as Resource Managers supporting Construction and Commissioning Line Managers with the hiring of external resources to fill the different roles forecasted for a site; research and understand the process for hiring external resources in the countries where the sites are located, liaise with the local responsible teams and the line managers, provide the job description, define and negotiate the correct rates, be involved in the selection process and invite the line managers for the interview of appropriate candidates and ensure that the external resources and suppliers comply with the local laws and regulations, have the necessary training and equipment for performing the job and are mobilized on time to the sites. Also monitor the contract of the external resources and support with the demobilization and closing of the contract.
• Support the Construction and Commissioning department with any other activities related to the process of coordinating resources and also in the identification and implementation of improvement initiatives for their scope of works.
Interview F2F – HVDC Ludvika, Lyviksvägen 3, 771 80 Ludvika.
No remote – 100% on site
Extension after period – Yes, depends on projects, business, performance etc.
English speaking – mandatory
Swedish speaking – would be a plus.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
The consultant is located in Sweden
Swedish speaking – not mandatory, but would be a plus.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
PLEASE NOTE: From the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi Energy Sweden AB via KeyMan, Rev. A 2023-02-27”):
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is Onsite.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag