(Qualification level 1)
Follow specific instructions of supervisor or senior to perform the less complex professional assignments requiring application of standard engineering principles and practices.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
• 0-2 years of work experience within the relevant field, and a bachelor’s degree or
• Another technical degree with >10 years of work experience within the relevant field.
• Working command of the English language
Ensures, together with HR Tax, that the internal employees are aware and informed about the tax regulations in each specific country/project. When required, assist with tax registration.
• Make sure that the business applies for the right kind of visas when sending internal personnel and external consultants for working abroad.
• Make sure that the site personnel are trained according to our Company rules and local requirements from each specific country or Company organisation.
• Responsible that all travellers (internal and external) are informed about rules, regulations and arrangements connected to site works in every specific project. This also includes the signing of the Site Work Information Folder.
• Ensure that all employees delegated to a site have the required Company and/or Customer Personnel Protective Equipment for performing their tasks on site
• Act as Resource Managers supporting Construction and Commissioning Line Managers with the hiring of external resources to fill the different roles forecasted for a site; research and understand the process for hiring external resources in the countries where the sites are located, liaise with the local responsible teams and the line managers, provide the job description, define and negotiate the correct rates, be involved in the selection process and invite the line managers for the interview of appropriate candidates and ensure that the external resources and suppliers comply with the local laws and regulations, have the necessary training and equipment for performing the job and are mobilized on time to the sites. Also monitor the contract of the external resources and support with the demobilization and closing of the contract.
• Support the Construction and Commissioning department with any other activities related to the process of coordinating resources and also in the identification and implementation of improvement initiatives for their scope of works.
Interview F2F – HVDC Ludvika, Lyviksvägen 3, 771 80 Ludvika.
No remote – 100% on site
Extension after period – Yes, depends on projects, business, performance etc.
English speaking – mandatory
Swedish speaking – would be a plus.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.