Provide internal and external customer support (e.g. technical, order assistance, payment-related assistance) and coordinate with relevant resources to have complete case ownership and to increase customer satisfaction. Ensures the resolution of customer issues (e.g. order, technical, payment) by coordinating with Sales, Operations, Supply Chain Management, and other internal and/or external teams. Coordinates resolution with After- Sales Service and/or Spare Parts teams.
(qualification level 2)
Under general guidance of supervisor or more experienced Customer Support Specialist.
• 2-6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a bachelor or master’s degree, or
• Another technical degree with 10-15 years of work experience within relevant field.
• Working command of the English language.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
- Teknik support – Technical support
- Reservdelsofferter – Spare part quotations
- Reservdelsorder – Spare part orders
- Garantiregistrering – Warranty handling
- Uppdatering av Prislistor – Updating of annual Spare part price list
- Ny kundsregistrering – New customer registration
- SAP, Excel, Word, Outlook SAP, Excel, word, Outlook
- Tullkoder, frakter, logistikfrågor – Custom codes, freights, logistic questions
- Certiata – Certificate of origin handling
- Glad, positiv och kompetent – Happy, positiv and competent
- Del av ett snabbt växande företag – Be part of a fast growing company
Hjälper kunder med reservdelar, garantihantering och teknisk support.
Sales and customer support for water cooling systems worldwide, within electrifying processes.
Helps customers with spare parts, warranty handling and technical support.
Interview – via Teams or on site Landskrona Faktorigatan 6 Landskrona 16123, Skåne Län, Sweden.
Remote work – 1 day per week. 4 days on site.
Extension after period – Yes, depends on projects, business, performance etc.
English speaking – mandatory. Swedish speaking would be a plus.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.