Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. We strive to be world leaders in electric power by helping countries to have greener, stronger and cleaner electricity. By bringing sustainable energy to more and more people, we can reduce our impact on the planet. As R&D Project manager you will be part of a great team in Grids and Power Quality Solutions and become one of the key persons in organizing the delivery of value to the rest of our organization.
• Be one of the main drivers of an Agile Release Train.
• Support on monitoring the financials for the release train.
• Give input and advise to different Cops (Communities of Practices) as well as coach and train others to bring them onboard SAFe framework.
• Support and improve the processes for delivering value.
• Run quarterly planning events.
• Run weekly Release Train follow-ups.
• Own the agile release train planning board.
• Coordinate reporting.
Experience from SAFe implementation and/or SAFe deliveries.
• SAFe (Or Other Agile) certificates are merits, especially SAFe SPC.
• A couple of years of experience in R&D project management (Agile or waterfall execution)..
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
• Experience from Azure DevOps is an advantage.
• Good budgeting skills and financial awareness.
• Confidence in stakeholder management.
• We highly value your personality and see that you have a positive and pro-active mindset and are a team player.
Interview: Prefer F2F – but if not possible, via Teams instead.
Remote work must be in line with the team (50%). First start at the office, in the future remote can be possible.
Extension after period is possible, depends on performance.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.