|Sista svarsdatum||2020-08-21 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Ellinor Jakobsson (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
We are now looking for two Compliance senior Specialists to our customer.
Description Working tasks:
The regulatory landscape has changed during the last years, and our Customer with it! During the last year they implemented a new monitoring function to oversee their operational team, and help improve their regulatory reporting area. The Regulatory Reporting team covers regulations such as Mifid 2, EMIR, SFTR, ISR, and also handled ad hoc requests from our regulators.
We’re now is looking to strengthen the Regulatory Reporting team, with focus on EMIR.
Who is the customer?
European Market Operations operate both trading and clearing related functionalities and products that are traded on the Nordic Cash Equities Markets, Nordic Derivatives Market, Commodities Markets and Fixed Income Markets. We work closely together with our Business and Product Owners, our technical developers, and testers to ensure the stability of the production and surrounding systems.
The customer’s regulatory reporting team is part of European Market operations, with a responsibility to monitor regulatory changes and implementations, ensure data quality and analyzing issues that our operational teams advise us on.
Regulatory reporting team consists of 3 full time employees, and is part of the System Management Team. Together they are a fast-paced team of 13 people with high focus on delivery and quality is responsible for the Customer’s Nordic’s trading and clearing platforms. The System Management team is also responsible for the databases used for both the Trading Venues and Clearing house’s regulatory reporting.
We’re now looking to fill consultant positions for two specific projects.
With the right profile for the EMIR migration project, we see a benefit in extending this person to continue the work with the EMIR Rewrite project.
EMIR Migration – as our Trade Repository (‘TR’) has informed us of their plans to decommission their Trade Repository service in the European markets, The Customer has initiated a project to migrate all their regulatory reporting activities to a new TR. You’ll be working full time on this migration project, ensuring that all of ther Customer’s Clearing’s trades and positions are migrated and that we can meet our obligations with the new selected TR. You’ll be working with our operational teams, developers and business analysists, to ensure quality and requirements.
• Completion of the Customer prior TR migration (this migration was done in 2019, but still have some unresolved issues)
• TR selection support and new TR liaison (already ongoing)
• Translation Service (supporting the replacement of the current TR translation service)
• Compliance with ESMA’s portability guidance
• Communications with CCP and GMO management, Legal (contacting), Risk and Compliance
• Support for the TR migration to a new TR (issues arising, communications, administrative paperwork and ensuring adequate controls are in place for the migration process)
• Communication with regulators and clearing participants on the migration and any issues that may arise impacting our counterparties or the data received by regulators.
EMIR Rewrite – during spring The Customer, together with industry bodies, participants and other clearing houses, responded to ESMAs consultation paper, of a future EMIR implementation. The Customer will during autumn start a project to analyze the full impact (upon publication from ESMA), set the strategy on how to implement this change, produce detailed requirements and work on internal operational procedures, participate in the implementation and secure a successful go live. This project will start in Q4 2020 and last minimum 1 year.
• Interpretation and analysis of final guidelines and ongoing regulatory monitoring
• Liaise with industry bodies such as EACH, ISDA and FIA on the ongoing implementation
• Project team representation
• Support for reporting policy changes, documentation and communications to members
• New processes and procedures to be set up to comply with the new standards (internal readiness)
• Liase with new TR on the implementation
In order for you to be successful in this role, you need to have:
• Deep knowledge on current EMIR framework and knowledge about how it affects firms operationally
• Good analytic skills, to be able to analyze the impact, and produce documentation with our requirements for our Customer’s regulatory reporting
• Proven ability to deliver good results in implementations projects (including planning, execution and analysis)
• Very good understanding of the Nordic financial products, trading and/or clearing. For example from experience working with back, middle or front offices, or supporting organizations
• A team player with strong collaboration and communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Structured and thorough
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Deep knowledge on current EMIR framework and knowledge about how it affects firms operationally
Good analytic skills, to be able to analyze the impact, and produce documentation with our requirements for the Customer’s regulatory reporting
Proven ability to deliver good results in implementations projects (including planning, execution and analysis)
Very good understanding of the Nordic financial products, trading and/or clearing. For example from experience working with back, middle or front offices, or supporting organizations
Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Offert för detta uppdrag måste skickas in via KeySourcingTool. Svar via mail kommer att få begränsad feedback
Om konsulten anlitas för uppdrag hos kunden kommer en bakgrundskontroll att genomföras (bl.a. utdrag från belastningsregistret) vilket konsulten härmed godkänner.
CV måste vara på engelska. Bifogas i wordformat under fliken Dokument.
Team player with strong collaboration and communication skills
Problem solving skills
Structured and thorough
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag