|Sista svarsdatum||2022-01-14 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Ellinor Jakobsson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 072-529 43 56)|
We are now looking for a Principal Operations Risk Manager to our customer.
Principal – Enterprise Risk Management Initiatives
The position will report to the Head of Enterprise Risk Management and will be leading selected Enterprise Risk Management initiatives for the European Markets business. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of ERM tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report enterprise risks and lead efforts to continue to mature the Customer’s risk management framework.
• Continue to mature the Customer’s Enterprise Risk Management framework including programs such as Risk and Control Self Assessments, Incident Reporting, Key Risk Indicators, and Issue & Action Tracking.
• Leading Risk Assessments including Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA), Top Risk Assessments, Project Risk Assessments, and New Product Assessments ensuring effective challenge of risk assessments and management of key risks. Ensure consistency of approach.
• Partner with business and assurance functions to document process and controls and implement internal control frameworks (e.g., DORA & AML)
• Present risk reporting to executive management and Boards.
• Provide objective assurance and advisory to management including identification of significant risks and risk response strategies and actions. Analyze specific risks and work with management to ensure that the level of risk remains within an acceptable level.
• Serve as a risk management subject matter expert for the region.
• Build key relationships with business unit and support function management.
• Working with local Legal and Regulatory teams, understand and communicate expectations of regional supervisors as it relates to risk management and risk governance.
• Work closely with business unit and support functions to implement best practice risk management framework and risk governance that meet the needs of the businesses and expectations of the regional supervisors.
• Communicate risk objectives, framework, and policies to internal and external audiences as appropriate.
• Execute risk management training and promote a pro-active risk culture.
• Effectively communicate with broader global risk team and partner with peers to ensure consistency of approach and awareness of issues, challenges, and opportunities.
• Pro-actively engage Internal Audit, SOX, Compliance, Information Security, Supplier Risk Management, Business Continuity, and other assurance functions to support an integrated approach to risk management.
Skills, Requirements, and Competencies
• 10+ years of experience in risk management, compliance, and/or audit in the financial services industry, preferably in capital markets or financial technology.
• Experience implementing a risk management framework in a complex organization.
• Expert in operational risk management; familiarity with financial risk management.
• Familiarity with internal control frameworks such as BMR, IOSCO, SOX, and DORA.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Experience operating at senior levels (e.g reporting to executive management and Boards.)
• Knowledge and experience portraying analytical information in visual ways.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to articulate complex concepts and information in a clear, concise, and structured manner
• Experience teaming with business leaders and subject matter experts to review, assess, and propose solutions for specific risk issues as they are identified.
• As a person you can develop trusted working relationships at all levels of the organization. You have the ability to be an adviser towards the organization and act proactively across different business units, functions and regional locations.
• Offers expertise regarding risk management strategies and trends, monitoring changes in the external and internal environments.
• Strong communication, facilitation and influencing skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to deliver as an individual contributor and work within a global team environment.
• Understanding of regional regulatory compliance programs and ability to cultivate relationships with regional regulators, as required.
• Ability to cultivate relationships and collaborate with multiple stakeholders including business leaders, legal, internal audit, and technology.
• Generates energy and commitment. Ability to drive results, effect change, and have a positive impact on the organization.
• Advanced Microsoft office skills.
10+ years of experience in risk management, compliance, and/or audit in the financial services industry, preferably in capital markets or financial technology
Experience implementing a risk management framework in a complex organization
Expert in operational risk management; familiarity with financial risk management
Familiarity with internal control frameworks such as BMR, IOSCO, SOX, and DORA
Experience operating at senior levels (e.g reporting to executive management and Boards.)
Knowledge and experience portraying analytical information in visual ways
Experience teaming with business leaders and subject matter experts to review, assess, and propose solutions for specific risk issues as they are identified
Advanced Microsoft office skills
Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Offert för detta uppdrag måste skickas in via KeySourcingTool. Svar via mail kommer att få begränsad feedback
Om konsulten anlitas för uppdrag hos kunden kommer en bakgrundskontroll att genomföras (bl.a. utdrag från belastningsregistret) vilket konsulten härmed godkänner.
CV måste vara på engelska. Bifoga CV i Wordformat under fliken Dokument. CV:t är en viktig del i utvärderingen av konsulten. Det ska tydligt visa att konsulten har den kompetens och erfarenhet som efterfrågas för det aktuella uppdraget.
Strong analytical and communication skills
High attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to articulate complex concepts and information in a clear, concise, and structured manner
As a person you can develop trusted working relationships at all levels of the organization. You have the ability to be an adviser towards the organization and act proactively across different business units, functions and regional locations
Strong communication, facilitation and influencing skills
Strong organizational skills
Möjlighet till distansarbete.
För eventuella frågor kontakta Ellinor Jakobsson mobilnummer 072-529 43 56.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag