|Sista svarsdatum||2022-11-28 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Please check additional hiring Description.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
The HVDC PLM Business program runs over approximately 5 years and currently consists of 28 different projects varying from governance process study projects to regular systems- and business process implementations. HVDC (Formerly ABB Powergrids) is an ETO business with international projects ranging over many years. See https://www.hitachienergy.com/ for more info.
Currently we have two projects in the pipeline related to Product Structure Documentation Management and Requirements Management. We are in the process of manning and recruiting which means that we are flexible with regards to the extent of the roles. We can work with single roles with shorter/part time commitment but prefer to find a candidate with overlapping competences for a longer commitment.
General role requirements:
Experience from larger multinational companies.
Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
Prior experience from relevant study- and implementation projects.
Must and Should haves:
– Requirements Management expertise (user in ETO business)
– Requirements Management expertise (system implementations)
– Requirements Management principles knowledge
– Requirements Management in Engineer to Order business (Project business)
– Requirements Management in Portfolio and Product Management
– Requirements Management of regulations and standards (global and local)
– Requirements Management data model for digital RM system
– Requirements Management for physical product
– Requirements Management for feature management
– Requirements Management for logical/functional product
– Requirements Management for software
– Requirements Management and change management integration
– Requirements Management and integration with product information structures best practices (physical, features, logical, functional, software, change)
– Requirements Management and validation and verification processes and data models
– Requirements Management implementation to business (cultural change and training)
– Knowledge of different Requirements Management IT systems (PROS and CONS)
– Engineering data PLM solutions in HVDC that require integration
o Teamcenter (+MECHLIST)
o Engineering Base
o Azure DevOps
Partime would be possible.
Extension after period is possible, but will be discussed internally.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Any other language can be an advantage.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote WITHIN SWEDEN: Remote is possible, but not 100%.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag