|Sista svarsdatum||2022-11-09 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
A Teamcenter Developer will be involved in design and development of Teamcenter solutions confirming to business requirements.
Job function also includes prototyping, configuring, upgrading, and troubleshooting/resolving issues related to Teamcenter Implementation.
We are looking for a developer with:
• Experience in programming languages: Java, C++, and C
• Development experience with Server (ITK) side customization, Client customization (RAC) and Service-oriented architecture (SOA) customization
• Experience with configuring, customization and administration of Active Workspace.
• Experience with Data Modelling (BMIDE), Workflows, Access control
• Knowledge of Teamcenter Solution areas such as BOM (Structure Management), Configuration Management, Change Management, CAD Integration.
• Experience with configuring, customizing and administration of Teamcenter Dispatcher-solutions.
We have offices in Ludvika and Västerås but It’s not mandatory to be stationed in Ludvika or Västerås for this assignment. The division of time for remote work vs being in the office is flexible and can be discussed with manager.
This is a long-term assignment, and it will most likely be extended after 6 month.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
The consultant must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote: We have offices in Ludvika and Västerås, but it’s not mandatory to be stationed in Ludvika or Västerås for this assignment. The division of time for remote work vs being in the office is flexible and can be discussed with manager.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag