|Sista svarsdatum||2023-02-13 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Teamcenter Solution Architect
A Teamcenter Solutions Architect will be responsible for design and development of Teamcenter solutions/projects confirming to business requirements.
The role also requires:
• Coordinate Functional groups to gather requirements and drive To-Be system design with all the stakeholders.
• Map PLM requirements to Teamcenter framework.
• Troubleshooting product & technology limitations and Issues
• Coordinate and drive project development and development team
• Incorporate PLM/Teamcenter Development Best Practices
• Excellent Teamcenter Product Knowledge (expertise and implementation experience)
o Engineering Data Management
o BOM Management
o Content Management
o Document Management
o Change Management
o Multi structure Management
o Product Configurator including feature management
• Excellent Skills in mapping business requirements to PLM/Teamcenter framework
• Excellent Teamcenter Solution Designing for both Client and Server and integration with third party application such as SAP, NX, ECAD Tools
• Experience in Active workspace configuration and Customization
• Experience in Teamcenter architecture, Data Model configuration
• Experience in installing, configuring 2-Tier & 4-Tier clients, file management server, dispatcher server & CAD integration,
• Basic problem-solving skills to resolve Application issues, Troubleshoot and Conduct Root cause analysis
• Excellent coding & architecture skills Teamcenter client, server customization, Teamcenter services SOA customization
• Exposure to real time customer environments & implementation of Teamcenter product solutions preferably for Engineer to Order business
• Expertise in C/C++ programming language and TC server side (ITK & SOA) customization
• Experience in Declarative UI configuration (Active Workspace) and Customization
• Good knowledge in web technologies e.g., XSLT, HTML, Java script, JSON, Web methods & webservice architecture
• We have offices in Ludvika and Västerås but It’s not mandatory to be stationed in Ludvika or Västerås for this assignment.
The division of time for remote work vs being in the office is flexible and can be discussed with manager.
This is a long-term assignment, and it will most likely be extended after 6 month.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote WITHIN SWEDEN: The division of time for remote work vs being in the office is flexible and can be discussed with manager.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag