|Sista svarsdatum||2023-02-10 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Business Implementation lead to manage and coordinate the change management and business side of PLM project implementations throughout the company.
Experience from business transformation projects with IT systems change and the relevant change management as a key component.
E.g. ERP or PLM implementations with large business process changes.
Please read the attachted job description document: “Role Description – Business Implementation Lead.docx”
Business Implementation Lead
- Lead the business implementation team and coordinate implementation efforts
- Own the top-level implementation plan
- Lead business change management to create a common message across departments within the projects and across projects
- Drive business change communication on management level as well as within the projects
- Communicating with stakeholders to identify and resolve issues throughout implementation process
- Coordinate implementation efforts in the projects with PLM program management
- Plan, lead, organize and control multiple project initiatives in accordance with approved scope and schedule
- Coordinate training activities with Training team
- Process to people implementation
- Business process harmonization, documentation in proper management systems
- Ensure smooth transition to operations post go-live and ramp-up.
- Monitoring and analyzing performance metrics to ensure that goals are being met throughout the implementation process
- Executive and top management communication for the change above
- End User communication for the change above
- Ability to engage with the business and gain an understanding of business drivers and goals
- Efficient working both f2f and using MS Teams
- Business change management
- Project management
- Working with technical teams in development efforts
- Understanding of business systems, infrastructure and other IT related dependencies
- Communication across all levels of business
- Consolidation of companies’ experience
- Working in large international engineering/industry companies
- Experience from executive mangement
- Large business transformation projects
- Business process analysis, documentation and implementation
- End-to-end business process perspective
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must
So here I would say we need someone located in Sweden.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote WITHIN SWEDEN.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag