|Sista svarsdatum||2021-12-13 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Edwin Landgraff (firstname.lastname@example.org | 076-765 40 46)|
We are now looking for a Solution architect for Asset Management Process at NCC Industry with competence level 3 (see appendix NCC Competence levels).
Solution architect in prepare phase (prestudy) 50-100%
The Asset Management project scope is:
– Define new processes for asset maintenance
– Replace the current EOL asset management system and implement the new asset maintenance processes in parallel to the system change.
The project is now entering into the RFP phase and will from now until end of March 2022 interact with vendors to identify and design the solution. The phase will end with a selected vendor, designed solution and an implementation plan ready
Design specific solutions that meet business requirements and constraints. Responsibility for the overall quality of the Solution Design.
• Analyze business requirements, as well as IT operational and non business requirements (e.g., performance), in order to design an appropriate solutions.
• Deliver solution architecture, i.e., Service Design documentation (SAD) including process, application, data, integration and infrastructure architecture.
• The solution design should be based on a High level Architectural Concept (HLAC) produced by an Enterprise Architect to secure alignment to NCCs target architecture.
• The Solution designs should be constructed on the principle of “minimal viable product” when ever possible. This to secure an iterative end to end delivery to the business.
• Deliver Integration design as part of the solution design
• Good understanding of group common systems
• Deliver input to development initiatives time, cost and risk for proposed solution/service designs.
• Follow the architecture principles, guidelines and frameworks defined by NCCs Enterprise Architecture.
• Assist in problem resolution and support the development team through consultation and problem research.
• Be the driver of the architectural perspective during the RFP process.
• Work with vendors/suppliers involved in developing a solution to ensure they follow the decided solution design.
• Participate in architecture forums to provide input to the assigned development.
• Ensure that the expected quality of solutions is achieved.
• Assist in the harvesting of the solution design from project into NCCs Enterprise Architecture together with appointed Enterprise Architect
• Ensure interfaces between existing system landscape and ongoing projects within Finance domain and Orbital program
* Understand architectural problems and define efficient solutions. Understand the concept of enterprise architecture landscape and its related challenges
* Design of system integrations
* Experience and knowledge from asset managemen solutions
* Experience and knowledge from Finance solutions
* Experience from project related business (e.g.infrastructure, building)
* Self leadership: Act as a key member of project team and provide leadership in both solution design and development, In an independent proactive manner get things done through self-leadership
* Formal qualification within solution/IT-design, business architecture.
* Experiences in using the application Sparx
High competence and at least 6 years as a consultant within relevant area
Previous experience as Solution architecht in several similar assignments at different clients
Understand architectural problems and define efficient solutions. Understand the concept of enterprise architecture landscape and its related challenges
Design of system integrations
Experience and knowledge from asset managemen solutions
Experience and knowledge from Finance solutions
Experience from project related business (e.g.infrastructure, building)
Formal qualification within solution/IT-design, business architecture.
Experiences in using the application Sparx
Bifoga CV på engelska i Wordformat under fliken Dokument. CV:t är en viktig del i utvärderingen av konsulten. Det ska tydligt visa att konsulten har den kompetens och erfarenhet som efterfrågas för det aktuella uppdraget.
Offert för detta uppdrag måste skickas in via KeySourcingTool. Svar via mail kommer att få begränsad feedback.
Beskriv gärna kort i ”Kommentar” vid de olika kraven hur konsulten uppfyller dessa.
High level of independency
Able to take main responsibility
Able to lead and drive assignments
The scope of the assignmnet is 50-100%
All offers + CV must be written in English
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag