|Sista svarsdatum||2022-05-16 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Edwin Landgraff (email@example.com | 076-765 40 46)|
We are now looking for a Solution Architect Process&Function for PCM with competence level 3 to NCC.
Solution Architect with a focus on Process and Function and preferably integration.
The PCM (Project Cost Management) project scope is:
Deliver a common PCM solution for cost estimation and project cost control in all phases It will be consisting of processes, systems, models, rules & principles that will support the linkage from strategic to operational objectives on an ongoing basis. The solution will support NCC as a whole (all countries, all BA’s and functions), Management and operations at all levels
All relevant and critical business and project information to enable effective management of project costs shall be available in the system and integrated with planning methods and systems.
Establishment of a commonly defined cost way of working including such as organization/cost center structure (legal/operational), Chart of Accounts and Cost Codes etc.
From a system perspective, a common and fully integrated cost management solution that assumes automated interfaces and decommission of other applications/systems.
• Analyze business requirements, as well as IT operational and non-business requirements (e.g., performance), in order to design appropriate solutions.
• Deliver solution architecture including process, application, data, integration and infrastructure architecture and Service Design documentation with a focus on process, and preferably functionality within estimation/cost control and integrations.
• The solution design should be based on a Business Change Description (BCD) produced by an Enterprise Architect to secure alignment to NCCs target architecture.
• The Solution designs should be constructed on the principle of “minimal viable product” whenever possible. This is to secure an iterative end-to-end delivery to the business.
• Deliver Integration design as part of the solution design
• Good understanding of group common systems
• Deliver input to development initiatives time, cost and risk for proposed solution/service designs.
• Follow the architecture principles, guidelines and frameworks defined by NCCs Enterprise Architecture.
• Assist in problem resolution and support the development team through consultation and problem research.
• Be a driver of the architectural perspective together with the architecture team during the Prepare Phase.
• Work with vendors/suppliers involved in developing a solution to ensure they follow the decided solution design.
• Participate in architecture forums to provide input to the assigned development.
• Ensure that the expected quality of solutions is achieved.
• Assist in the harvesting of the solution design from project into NCCs Enterprise Architecture together with appointed Enterprise Architect
• Ensure interfaces between the existing system landscape and ongoing projects within Finance/PCM/Sourcing domain and Orbital program
Work as part of the architecture team of PCM.
The role is based out of NCC HQ at Herrjärva torg 4, Solna Stockholm
High competence and at least 6 years as a consultant within relevant area
Previous experience as Solution architecht in several similar assignments at different clients
Experience in analyzing business requirements, as well as IT operational and non-business requirements (e.g., performance), in order to design appropriate solutions.
Experience in delivering input to development initiatives time, cost and risk for proposed solution/service designs
Experience in ensuring that the expected quality of solutions is achieved.
Ensure interfaces between the existing system landscape and ongoing projects within Finance/PCM/Sourcing domain and Orbital program
Bifoga CV på engelska i Wordformat under fliken Dokument. CV:t är en viktig del i utvärderingen av konsulten. Det ska tydligt visa att konsulten har den kompetens och erfarenhet som efterfrågas för det aktuella uppdraget.
Offert för detta uppdrag måste skickas in via KeySourcingTool. Svar via mail kommer att få begränsad feedback.
Beskriv kort i ”Kommentar” vid de olika kraven hur konsulten uppfyller dessa, samt hänvisa till uppdrag i CV:t.
High level of independency
Able to take main responsibility
Able to lead and drive assignments
All offers + CV must be written in English
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag