|Ort||Stockholm / distance|
|Sista svarsdatum||2021-03-25 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Edwin Landgraff (firstname.lastname@example.org | 076-765 40 46)|
We are looking for a consultant in the position as Senior Project Manager for a leading global supplier.
The customer is a leading global supplier within industrial products. Every second car produced in the world today contains material manufactured by the the customer In alignment with business strategy, The customer has started making significant investment in modernizing it’s IT platforms. As part of the initiative, the customer is implementing ERP and industry specific MES systems at it’s global facilities. The customer is looking for the below role to within it’s Group IT project management office (PMO).
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating assigned projects together with Project office head and other key stakeholders. Project office is responsible for Group IT initiatives, projects. You will be closely working with project office stakeholders to collaborate, coordinate related activities. In this role you report to PMO Head.
• Primary objective of the role is to ensure project objectives are met.
• Work according to the customers project management strategy and methods.
• Work on project specification, time schedule, activity planning and sequencing, cost budgeting, risk management, resource planning, communication planning, project progress measuring and reporting.
• Plan resources, both internal and external for successful execution of projects.
• Involve right stakeholders according to project and organizational need.
• Manage project progress and adapt work as required.
• Ensure project meets deadlines.
• Design risk management plan, work on risk mitigation plans, manage risks throughout the project life cycle.
• Manage relationships with stakeholders.
• Assist in contractual requirements as needed.
• Ensure project related documentations are done as per the requirement.
• Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
• Clearly communicate expectations to team members and project stakeholders.
• Ensure that team members can deliver results in optimized way.
• Resolve any issues and solve problems.
• Handling any prioritization conflicts.
• Lead both internal and external teams.
• Plan and prepare for workshops.
• Plan and prepare for Steering committee.
Relevant University Degree
5+ years of relevant experience working with project management.
Demonstrate solid experience in project planning, execution and reporting.
Demonstrate solid ability to work in a team, supervise, ensure quality management, track budget, and manage time.
Experience working in managing projects related to business applications e.g., ERP system is necessary.
Experience working in international environments and assignments are necessary.
Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate in a concise and professional manner.
Certification in project management is an added advantage.
Fluent in Swedish both writing and speaking
Fluent in English both writing and speaking
Bifoga CV i Wordformat under fliken Dokument.
Be result driven.
Has analytical skills
Good social skills
Option på förlängning.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag