|Sista svarsdatum||2023-02-03 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
As a Tender and Project Manager, you will lead tenders and projects in the areas of Automation solutions, Substation Automation (SA) systems for AC substations, SCADA systems and telecom solutions primarily for offshore HVDC systems.
• Lead tenders and projects in the areas of Automation solutions, Substation Automation (SA) systems for AC substations, SCADA systems and telecom solutions primarily for offshore HVDC systems.
• You will ensure that your tenders project team with internal resources and partners are well integrated into the tenders and project organization.
• You will together with line management ensure that the tenders and projects team are adequately staffed.
• Develop and work with risks and opportunities in the tenders and projects.
• A key part of the work is to define the scope and negotiate contracts with external suppliers together with our supply chain function.
• You apply our project management best practices and are eager to adopt and apply learnings and improvements.
• You are financially responsible for your project and ensure to meet or beat costs while meeting expectations on scope, quality and safety.
• You have at least 3 years of experience as a project manager.
• You have a solid technical background in the automation, preferably in the electrical sector.
• You have led organizations or projects working extensively with sub-suppliers and partners for deliveries.
• As a person you are goal-oriented and with a leadership style that allows your teams to perform independently.
• You are a good communicator and strong in building internal and external relationships.
• You have a M.Sc. in relevant engineering.
• You are proficient in English since you will be part of an international setting where you will need to communicate with people from all over the world. Swedish is a plus but not a necessity.
Remote is possible, but should be at least 3 days in the office per week. Location In Västerås or In Ludvika, Mimer T5 in Västerås or Lyviksvägen in Ludvika.
Interview can be either F2F or by Teams, but F2F preferred.
Assignment starts with 3 months and will be extended if consultant delivers.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Swedish is a plus but not a necessity.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible, but Onsite preferred: Should be at least 3 days in the office per week. Location In Västerås or In Ludvika, Mimer T5 in Västerås or Lyviksvägen in Ludvika.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag