|Sista svarsdatum||2023-01-27 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Content creator for PLM Program training and communications material.
Training and Communication content creator
- Create communication material based on input from Business Implementation lead, PLM Program management and individual projects.
- Be responsible for appropriate, timely and meaningful content.
- Create engaging content across a range of communications platforms, including internal portal, email, newsletters, articles, graphics, and videos – ensuring an effective communication means to reach the intended audience, including hard to reach groups.
- Work with HVDC Training and communication team with creation of training material, e-learnings, LMS access and administration etc. where applicable.
- Administrate and populate Program web portal/sharepoint.
- Support the business- and technical lead in the projects for the implementation phase of the projects by providing trainings, training material and train-the-trainer sessions.
- Support in the projects in translation of technical language to business and process language.
- Working in large international engineering/industry companies.
- Training and communication in large business transformation projects.
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
- Experience from creating material for engineering tools, PLM processes and industry knowledge desirable.
- Planning and delivering technical trainings.
- Creating course material on a variety of platforms e.g., e-learnings, classroom material, self-study, reference documentation.
- Delivering business process change trainings.
- Communication across all levels of business.
- Creating and maintaining training document and material portals/sharepoint .
- Knowledge of relevant software e.g. Articulate 360, graphical tools, AMS systems.
- Creating professional training material conforming to the company’s graphical profile.
- Ability to engage with the business and gain an understanding of business drivers and goals.
- Efficient working both f2f and using MS Teams.
- Working with technical teams in development efforts to translate from technical to business language and training material.
So here I would say we need someone located in Sweden.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote WITHIN SWEDEN, however applicants for the role must be able to travel to Västerås/Ludvika to a varying degree depending on where in the project we are.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag