Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
An Engineering Base Application administrator is working in a team where collaboration is a central part and where you will be responsible for application administration, maintenance, and continuous system development.
• Participate in software and hardware upgrades.
• Planning and arranging Steering Committee and user meetings.
• System administration, installation, and configuration.
• End user support, problem solving and training.
• Maintaining end user documentation.
• Implementation and maintenance of Electrical-CAD (ECAD) standard and base design libraries.
• User license and access management.
• Reporting to 3rd line support (Application Suppliers and Local IT support).
• Living Hitachi Core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, or equivalent.
• You have great interest in application administration and development, as well as experience from project- and application management.
• Experience in Engineering Base or similar ECAD applications.
• You are a driven, self-motivated natural leader with a creative mindset and great interpersonal skills, you listen and evaluate ideas and communicate enhancements and improvements.
• It’s important that you communicate well at all levels of the organization and get your messages across in a coherent and clear way.
• You have a high level of integrity and dependability.
• Fluency in English is required, whereas Swedish and other additional languages are highly valued.
• Experience in ITIL is qualifying.
• Knowledge and skills in MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, and Share Point are Valued.
We have offices in Ludvika and Västerås but It’s not mandatory to be stationed in Ludvika or Västerås for this assignment. The division of time for remote work vs being in the office is flexible and can be discussed with manager.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.