Support engineering activities under the supervision of senior engineer in all types of projects sizes and complexities. Complete tasks cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements. Performs basic survey work, standard computations, analysisand basic design tasks. Collects data and supports production of the engineering design (e.g. creates drafts for the Project Engineer to approve). Assists other engineers (preparation of permit applications, testing, drawings, computer aided design work, etc.). Exercises judgment on limited details of work and on application of standard methods. Prepares project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
As an HVDC Control & Protection Engineer you will apply your knowledge and be included in the complete life cycle of our systems.
This includes design, maintenance, testing, integration, verification, deployment, and documentation of functions needed for safe and reliable operations of a plant and transmission links.
- Sense of responsibility, and the capability of planning and organizing your daily work and a problem solver who takes initiatives to solve challenges.
- Teamwork is an essential part of HVDC Service.
- You hold a degree in Electrical/Power Engineering or relevant to the work within HVDC Control and Protection systems.
- Experience within software development and programming. Preferable within power system applications.
- Equally important is inner drive, and ability to get things done. For us, that means that you are a driven problem solver who eagerly takes on new tasks and enjoys the challenges of engineering.
- Strong communication skills in English, competency in Swedish is also favourable.