SE_Documentation Management – Project Document Control till Hitachi Energy Sweden AB (6220) – Offert skickad
Administrate and checks documentation in projects related primarily to technical matters in document management systems. Reviews documents towards requirements and interacts with the engineering functions that have generated the documents.
Distribute and store accurately and timely customer and supplier documents for projects, as per the company’s/project’s procedures and ensuring effective version control and status tracking. Manages documentation to ensure proper version control in the document management system. Ensures that documentation is maintained in compliance with the company’s or project’s procedures, including format, receipt, registration, number, filing, recovery and the issue of documents. Assists in the preparation of the project document list, periodically updates and issues the document list as well as preparing and updating progress reports as per the schedule.
Minimum requirements on education and experience:
• 0-3 years of work experience within relevant field, bachelor’s degree or higher is advantageous.
• Skills to work efficiently in computer environment, preferably previous experience of any document management or database tool.
• Fluency in English language.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Handling document flow Sub-supplier – HE – Client
- Structured, organized, service minded and able to handle complex situations.
- Proficient in English since there are a lot of interaction with overall document control in India.
- Able to handle different document systems, internal, with customer, and with suppliers, all of them technically and UX complex.
- Understanding the importance of version and revision handling as well as the importance of maintenance of updated document list with history and status a.o. is crucial.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.