We are now looking for an expert lead in MDM Information modeller/Data Architect focusing on data architecture in all business processes and developing the work with Master data management, globally and regionally for our customer.
You will in this role provide, develop and be responsible for determining the overall data modeling standards, definitions, and approaches including the development of high-level, enterprise data models for the objects in scope. Including overseeing and assessing technical and solution architecture designs, including the conceptual, physical and logical data models. You will possess an enterprise-wide view and act as an important link between the business and business processes.
Have developed a master data management strategy, vision, and roadmap. This is the next step in this journey towards standardizing and harmonizing master data.
General Description of Duties including Responsibilities, Authorities, and Accountabilities
· You will work closely with all key stakeholders to define, plan, and deliver a modern data-driven enterprise architecture that enables the business strategy.
· Develop the global data governance and management structure across all of the company,
· Keep building on current work and develop the overall data modeling standards
· Gathering data and model the content for developing high-level, enterprise data models for the objects in scope.
· Oversee and assess technical and solution architecture designs, including the conceptual, physical, and logical data models.
· Hands-on work to create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
· Provide an enterprise-wide view and be responsible for standard development and codification across all aspects of data, information, and high-level designs.
· Close collaboration with the business and functions to fully understand the needs in order to proactively advise in relation to current architecture
· Analyse the business needs and proactively advise in the development of business processes.
· Guide product teams in application development from a data perspective.
· Project Management. Act as project manager for different projects in building a global company; both on a global and regional scale as well as cross-functionally.
· Collaborate with all key stakeholders to build an efficient Masterdata governance and management solution at the company.
· Secure data modelling supporting the use of new technologies such as blockchain, AI, machine learning etc.
· Bridge the natural divide between business and technology
· Key leader in the company’s global data governance group.
· Cooperate with system manager, domain specialists and IT-department to realize efficient project and use of systems.
The position will be placed in Malmö, but since we employ a hybrid work model the work will to some extent be performed remotely.