Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Local project leader Figeholm (Local Factory Lead) for implementation of SAP S4/HANA as a part of the Hitachi Energy global Reiwa program. The program will replace our previous legacy systems, improving and simplifying ways of work for over 30,000 employees across 60+ countries. Figeholm is a local factory in Hitachi Energy with 100 employees. We are today running a Baan system called ERPLN. The plan for go live in SAP S4/HANA is set to Jan 2024.
- Organize Local Business resources (Subject Matter Experts, SME´s, testers, trainers).
- RAID Management and escalation point on a Factory level.
- Stakeholder Management at local factory level.
- Driving the topics that are in the grey area between process teams to closure. In close alignment with global SMEs, defend the Global Template.
- Mobilize resources for Integration Test Cycle, Training and data migration activities based on the project timelines – business resources are mobilized by business.
- Mobilize resources for User Acceptance Test, Training, and support Cutover simulation and Cutover activities based on the project timelines – business resources are mobilized by business.
- Drive Change Management at local factory level for respective business.
- Drive fast decision making within the local factory.
- Escalation point for Local process SME’s/Key Users within the local factory.
- Advocate for template adoption principle to business. Try to minimize number of gaps.
- Change Champion in the local organization, member of the Change Champion Network.
- Drive the planning and setup of local run organization fitting to overall Global/HUB Run organization. Securing long term Business Value Realization effects, continuous improvements, super user/key user identification and implementation.
- Experienced project manager within IT and change management.
- Experience from changing business system.
- Experience working with ERP and connected systems and processes. Preferably SAP S4/HANA
- Process knowledge, desirable from Paper Industry.
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.