Production engineering includes development and application of various processes and utilization of specialized equipment to efficiently accomplish such objectives as fabrication, production, modification or repair of products. It also includes areas of improvement of processes and lay out. Use computers and selected programs for such matters as preparing reports and conducting analyses.Independently perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices, towards set goals. Plan, conduct or coordinate a range of complex engineering activities encompassing one or more engineering disciplines. Conduct or coordinate complex analyses, advanced technical studies and develop recommendations based on sound engineering practices and business considerations as well as potentially legal and other agency requirements.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
· More than 6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a Bachelor or Master degree or
· Another technical degree with 10-15 years of work experience within relevant field.
· Working command of the English language.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
– Upprätta montageinstruktioner
– Driva LEAN-arbete.
– Följa upp och driva arbetet med avvikelsehantering.
– Fungera som länk mellan produktion – kvalitetsavdelning – konstruktionsavdelning.
Duties of the production engineer:
– Establish assembly instructions
– Drive LEAN work.
– Follow up and drive the work with deviation management.
– Act as a link between production – quality department – design department.
Start is ASAP and the assingment can be extended.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.