SE_Project Lead Engineer-D (Senior Project SCADA/EMS Engineer) till Hitachi Energy Sweden AB (6255)- Offert skickad
- Technical lead for all engineering activities in assignments classified as low engineering complexity.
- Ensure that activities related to all engineering disciplines within the project are efficiently and cost-effectively executed in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Engineering Development: As a technical lead for all Engineering disciplines – evaluates, selects and applies standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform task or sequence of tasks, for conventional projects with few complex features.
- Executes assignments using established solutions
- Authorization: May act as a design authority for a particular engineering discipline and completes engineering assignments for that discipline.
- Construction support:
- Collaborates on project installation, commissioning and site activities, clarifying potential issues or providing solutions to correct engineering errors.
- Provides technical support to commissioning and start-up activities.
Senior Project SCADA/EMS Engineer
We are now expanding our great team in Network Control to meet the global demand for our technology and innovation. A diverse team with excellent cooperation and collaboration is waiting for you to join!
As a Senior Project SCADA/EMS Engineer, you will be one of our applications experts that help our customers to optimize the operation of electrical high voltage networks. All to enable the operation of the customer’s power grid in a safe, secure, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective manner.
We are interested to learn more about you and your expertise. Do not hesitate to apply even though you do not meet all the requirements!
- To be an application expert in our system deliveries to our customers in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
- To collaborate with our customers’ SCADA/EMS experts and guide them in the configuration of SCADA/EMS applications to meet customers’ requirements.
- To collaborate with our customers and support them in developing efficient and robust workflow integrations between SCADA/EMS system and other IT/OT systems based on state-of-the-art interface and integration technologies.
- To plan and conduct tests (FAT, IAT, and SAT) with the customer to assure that the system meets the contractual requirements.
- To train customers on how to operate the SCADA/EMS functions in the system.
- To coordinate and drive solving technical problems, which are reported by customers, in collaboration with our technical team efficiently and effectively.
- To live Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity i.e., taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Master of Science with focus on the energy systems and electrical power networks.
- Experience from the SCADA/EMS systems business.
- As a person you like to be analytical and accurate, you have good communication skills and the wish to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Experience from using integration technologies like CIM Data Modelling, CIM Messaging, OPC UA, REST APIs, Kafka, etc.
- You hold general programming skills in C/C++, C#, Python.
- Fluency in English is required, both written and spoken, to enable interaction with a wide variety of stakeholders.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.