SE_Senior Project Engineer-D (Senior SCADA Engineer) till Hitachi Energy Sweden AB (5876)- Offert skickad till kund
We are looking for Senior SCADA Engineer to join Hitachi Energy in Ludvika. You will be part of a team of talented engineers tasked with deploying and securing the next generation of control systems within HVDC Service. We offer you an exciting and stimulating work environment where you become an important team player in collaboration with technology and marketing departments as with customers.
- You will take ownership of the design, implementation, and verification of the SCADA interface between our customers’ system and remote-control system of the HVDC Control and Protection system.
- You design the technical solutions based on industry best practices ensuring a high quality and reusability is achieved.
- You will be working on Database management System (MS SQL).
- Provide training and share your knowledge within the organization.
- Teamwork is an essential part of HVDC Service. You contribute with your positive and proactive mindset, as well as with your ability to create a good atmosphere in the team.
- You hold a degree in engineering, ideally computer science with a specialization in data communication and network technology or similar training can also be considered.
- Expertise in data communication and network technology with focus on SCADA.
- Experience in protocols used for energy automation systems like IEC 60870-5-101/104, IEC 61850, DNP3 and the corresponding communication structures as well as data engineering.
- You have been involved in both engineering and commissioning activities in previous roles.
- Proficiency in English since you will be part of an international setting where you will need to communicate with people from all over the world to build internal and external relationships. Competency in Swedish is preferable.
- Previous experience in Hitachi Energy’s product portfolio, MicroSCADA and AVEVA System Platform (InTouch) is a major plus.
- It is beneficial if you are a person who can imagine creating a future in a smaller city but not a necessity.
- Remote: Ludvika based work will be needed.
- Interview will be via Teams.
- English is mandatory.
- Extension after period is possible.
- 10% travel – In the end of a project there is a need of travel for commissioning. Travel is normally 1-3 weeks every to every second year. Opportunity for more travels are possible if the consultant is available for that.