Recently, in our successful collaboration with Volvo / Polestar we developed the first system based on the Google Android™ Automotive OS. We worked together with Google to develop and integrate the next-generation infotainments systems for both the Polestar 2, and the Volvo XC40.
We are now strengthening our team and looking for a “First line Customer Support”, your responsibility will be to handle all incoming tickets from our customer, secure that the information in the tickets are correct and perform a first analysis to see that the issue is reproducible, before assigning them to our infotainment development team working with the development for our Android/Audio development.
• Quickly reply to our customer’s conversations coming in through Jira issue management tool, chat, email, phone and other channels.
• Verify that all incoming tickets have correct information and that they are reproducible.
• Do the first analysis of the incoming tickets to identify the correct development team for further processes of the ticket.
• Most of the incoming tickets will be analyzed by you, but for more advanced tickets you will receive assistance internally. Other tickets will require immediate escalation.
• Be responsible for follow-up meetings with the customer and Product owners on a weekly basis
• Visualize status of the existing tickets coming in from our customers.
• Coach our customers on how to document steps to reproduce the tickets.
• To secure the quality of the incoming tickets and deliver a new generation of Android-based infotainment head units.
• Secure the communication around the incoming tickets from our customers.
• Work as a member of a globally distributed team designing and developing automotive user experience solutions for leading car manufacturers.
• Software issue troubleshooting, problem solving, root cause analysis, etc.