We are now looking for a Data Services Developer to our customer.
Description Working tasks:
Do you want to revolutionize the Exchange industry by taking part in developing the next generation of high performance data services used by our Customer’s future exchange platforms?
As an Data Services Developer, you will work with highly motivated and skilled colleagues in an international and dynamic environment. Our Data Services team is a development team consisting of developers working together to form the core functional and non-functional part of our Data Services Products, to ensure the successful delivery of projects, enhancements and support to our customers. You will be integrally involved in meeting our challenge to develop robust high-quality software, with ever increasing performance requirements.
Currently we have a 2 month contract available for an experienced UI/React specialist who can lead and guide a small team of 4 in a new project. You will be working with 3 Developers in Sweden and a Designer based out of the US.
– Act as a technical UI lead and drive the development of our new Reference Data UI.
– Guide younger developers in UI best practices.
– Communicate with stakeholders and UI designers to ensure we deliver a high quality product that is a joy to use.
– Explains difficult or sensitive information in a diplomatic way; is an excellent communicator; works to build consensus.
– Proactively shares experiences and knowledge towards the achievement of team objectives.
– Looks to apply best practice.
Innovation and Creativity:
– Actively explores new and non-traditional practices to generate innovative solutions.
– Provides creative insights and / or solutions to address client / organizational challenges.