Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Job title: Electronics Product Verification/Test Engineer
• In this role, your will be responsible for planning and performing verification / type testing on MACH products specifically on valve electronics.
• The test are mainly based on standards such as IEC 61000-6-5, IEC 60255-1 and IEEE 37.90, direct experience with these standards is a merit.
• Another integral part of your work will be to produce test reports and related documents.
• Given our global arena, you will have opportunities to broaden your network as well as further deepen your skills in our challenging settings – a great foundation for your future with us.
• Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• To succeed in this role, you have 5+ years of experience from electronics product verification and/or type testing.
• Master’s or higher degree in Electrical Engineering or related field is a merit.
• You have been working with environmental testing within the following areas:
– Climate testing including cold, dry heat and damp heat.
– EMC testing including surge, fast transient/burst and radio frequency electromagnetic field emissions & susceptibility.
– Mechanical testing including seismic, vibration and shock.
– Safety tests including dielectric & impulse voltage test, insulation resistance and protective bonding.
• Valve electronics products have nominal voltage range above 50V and in some cases till 1000V, experience with High Voltage products and testing is a must for this position.
Remote work can be possible in different periods, on average up to 40%.
Assignment is for 6 months, can be extended.