|Sista svarsdatum||2022-05-02 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
We are now looking for a SE_Construction Specialist-F (BIM Specialist) to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Ludvika.
Coordinate and support construction team in cost-effective execution of construction/civil-works related deliverables in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements. Provide technical support for all construction related issues to proposal team during bid preparation and to the Project Manager at the project start up. Performs site survey and determines required steps to execute construction/civil-works activities (in cooperation with Supply Chain Management). Assists with preliminary enquiries, bid review, labor modelling, and other preparation activities.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
The BIM Specialist analyzes design models from architectural, structural and MEP. He/She checks for quality and accuracy of models, extracts quantities, clash detection and resolution, analyzes cost, creates documentation and representations.
He/She must be able to create and maintain 3D/4D/5D Building Information Models.
He/She must have knowledge of BIM related platforms such as BIM 360, AutoCad, Revit, Navisworks, etc.
What You Will Be Doing:
• BIM modeling and content creation including 3D/4D/5D models
• Lead project BIM and Model coordination meetings: spatial coordination of disciplines, gathering all disciplines BIM models including civil and performing coordination tasks.
• Conduct 3D design Reviews, clash-detection and conflict resolution.
• Manage and assist in the coordination efforts of all parties involved in the project including: owners, architects/engineers, consultants, contractors
• Manage BIM content development for projects.
• Create 3D renderings and animations
• Coordinate electronic information transfer and integrity of the Common Data Environment
• Support project team by managing and creating content library files and templates, creating and enforcing standards and evaluating project models.
• Act as the main point of contact for BIM technology and any related issues between the construction managers, subcontractors, owners, design team, and others as required
• Aid in the preparation and revisions of project budgets, estimates, and construction schedules
• Prepares periodic progress reports regarding the status of projects as required by Management
• Good communication skills to resolve design issues among the various participants
• Liaison with clients and other consultants regarding BIM standards/processes, and document project BIM standards/processes for distribution to the project team.
What You Need for this Position:
• Minimum of a bachelor’s Degree within Civil Design or a related field
• Minimum 3 years of experience in 3D Modeling
• Minimum 3 years of experience from Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, Autocad and Autocad MEP and Navisworks
• 1-3 years of experience from BIM, Model and Data coordination
• 1-3 years of construction experience (preferred, but not required)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization
• Strong problem solving and creative skills
• The ability to exercise sound judgment in the decision-making process
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-based orientation
• Exceptional client management skills and the ability to build goodwill
• Self-motivated to work independently and within the team
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price-squeezed assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
The consultant must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide date of birth of the consultant in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD.
Attach CV in Word format (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) under the Documents tab. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Attach CV (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) in Word format under the Documents tab in the offer.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag