|Sista svarsdatum||2022-05-09 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
We are now looking for a SE_IS Application Specialist-C (BIM Application Specialist/ Administrator) to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Ludvika.
The assignment includes:
Apply strong IS application technology knowledge and expertise to any application IS activity within all IS process domains, especially within BUILD and RUN to support global business needs and help solving difficult topics. IS capable to work independently. On assignment identifies, proposes, advises and implements existing IS application technology and IS solutions/services, sharing knowledge and depending on seniority – guiding others on implementation and operation, using understanding of existing IS application technology and business requirements.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
As a BIM Application specialist/ administrator you will be involved in the continuous development of application related BIM methodology, administration, maintenance, support, and training with the focus on Autodesk BIM 360, Autodesk construction cloud and Autodesk desktop applications.
Typical qualities and skills needed:
• As a foundation, you have a minimum three years of experience in 3D Modelling.
• You have deep knowledge in BIM applications, customizations, processes and application usage.
• You have experience in Autodesk BIM 360 administration.
• Experience in Revit Architecture, MagiCAD, Dynamo, AutoCAD and Navisworks, as well as experience from BIM methodology and data coordination.
• You also need experience in defining best practices and routines as well as creating instructions and manuals.
• On a personal level, you have a creative mindset, great interpersonal skills and excellent ability to resolve issues.
• In this role you need to be self-motivated and work effectively both independently and as part of the team.
• It’s important that you communicate well at all levels of the organization and get your messages across in a coherent and clear way.
• You need to have a high level of integrity and a results-based orientation.
• Fluency in English is required.
• Being responsible for application administration and documentation.
• Making decisions regarding changes in functionality in the application/system together with the application owner and manager.
• User license and access management.
• Solving and managing application issues.
• Supporting and training User and Power Users.
• Helpdesk application support.
• Reporting to 3rd line support (Application Suppliers, ISIT etc).
• Maintain collaboration with application supplier.
• Arranging User and Power User meetings.
• Application development, user support and administration.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price-squeezed assignment.
Carefully read the full description of the role, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
The consultant must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide Date of birth of the consultant in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD.
Attach CV in Word format (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) under the Documents tab. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Attach CV (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) in Word format under the Documents tab in the offer.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test and a health check. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag