|Sista svarsdatum||2022-08-30 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
The assignment includes:
Apply strong IS application technology knowledge and expertise to any application IS activity within all IS process domains, especially within BUILD and RUN to support global business needs and help solving difficult topics. IS capable to work independently. On assignment identifies, proposes, advises and implements existing IS application technology and IS solutions/services, sharing knowledge and depending on seniority – guiding others on implementation and operation, using understanding of existing IS application technology and business requirements.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
A Technical documentation and modelling specialist are working tightly together with several technical project managers. He/she is documenting and modelling solution concepts and designs of HVDC PLM projects.
The candidate must have an understanding of PLM for business and have earlier experience of documenting enterprise system projects. A successful candidate will have experience in collaborating with broad cross-functional teams and work closely with business. She/he shall have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as interpersonal skills dealing with all levels of an organization.
Typical Qualities and skills needed:
• Structured and professional modelling- and documentation skills
• Must be able to talk with everyone in a company, business, engineering, IT
• Able to translate ideas into documentation
• Support technical leads with collection and streamlining of project documentation
• Experience from large multinational engineering/industry organizations
• Large system- and process implementation projects
• Professional documentation and modelling
• Support the program and the study projects with a common consistent library of documentation and templates.
• Assist in meetings with notes and decision logs
• Support the technical project managers
We have offices in Ludvika and Västerås but It’s not mandatory to be stationed in Ludvika or Västerås for this assignment. The division of time for remote work vs being in the office is flexible and can be discussed with manager.
This is a long-term assignment, and it will most likely be extended after 6 month.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price-squeezed assignment.
Carefully read the full description of the role, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
The consultant must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide Date of birth of the consultant in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD.
Attach CV in Word format (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) under the Documents tab. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test and a health check. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag