|Sista svarsdatum||2022-01-19 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
We are now looking for a SE_Master Data Specialist-D to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Ludvika.
The assignment includes:
Operate Master Data lifecycle (Master Data creation, update and archive/deletion processes) by following the standards and quality requirements of the domain. Provide support for Master Data management processes. Ensures that Master Data is maintained efficiently and accurately in all systems within scope of responsibility.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Data engineer / Database developer job post
Remote work possible on a part-time basis
· Able to stay on scope and take responsibility for meeting milestones and deadlines
· Proactive with suggestions for improvements; thinks laterally; receptive to new ideas
· Design and implement databases (tables, views, procedures, triggers)
· Develop and streamline processes for data flow
· Build and maintain efficient data pipeline architecture
· Build the infrastructure required for efficient extraction, transformation and loading data from a variety of data sources
· Ensure that the various teams have access to a modern and flexible data platform.
· Collaborate with users to find opportunities for better data
· Support and collaborate with other tech teams to build automated testing and quality assurance mechanisms in the stream sources
· Responsible for data quality and management.
· Enable us to implement more advanced analytics
· Implement security & data protection practices
· English language proficiency
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· 4+ years of experience with building and querying SQL databases
· 2+ years of experience with PostgreSQL
· 2+ years of experience with MongoDB
· 2+ years of experience in data modeling, and data pipeline orchestration
· Experience in GraphQI
· Proficiency in Python development
Nice to have:
· Experience with Azure Data lake, Data factory. Azure Databricks, Azure SQL database, Azure Synapse Database, Azure SQL, Data warehouse
· Experience in data warehousing
· Experience with Apache Spark, Events Hubs, Kafka Streams, ELK
· Experience with Power BI, Hive, Pig, Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Cosmos DB
· Experience with concepts e.g., ETL, star schema and CQRS
· Experience with Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts – Azure ML
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price-squeezed assignment.
Please read carefully the description of the role, areas of responsibility, requested background and Additional hiring information for supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
The consultant must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide Date of birth of the consultant in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD.
Attach CV in Word format (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) under the Documents tab. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Attach CV (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) in Word format under the Documents tab in the offer.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test and a health check. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote, but Onsite preferred: Remote work possible on a part-time basis
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag