|Roll||Maskiningenjör – System|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-02-13 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
- 2-6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a Bachelor or Master degree, or
- Another technical degree with 10-15 years of work experience within relevant field.
- Working command of the English language.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience within Mechanical Design and new Product development.
- Perform mechanical design for converter valve components including design calculations, preparation of design specifications and technical documents.
- Preparation of 3D CAD Models, drawings and BOM.
- Participate in various product verification tests from early prototype testing to final verification of converter valve design.
- Good understanding of mechanical core competences, material selection, manufacturing methods, GD&T and basic understanding of electrical technology.
- Strong proficiency in 3D-CAD modeling is a must, ideally in NX environment.
- Working knowledge of Team Center PLM system and SAP.
- Fluency in English -written and spoken.
- Proficiency in Swedish will be an advantage.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Proficiency in Swedish will be an advantage.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote WITHIN SWEDEN, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag