|Roll||Systemingenjör – El|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-01-23 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
- 0-2 years of work experience within the relevant field, and a Bachelor degree or
- Another technical degree with 5-10 years of work experience within the relevant field.
- Working command of the English language.
- As an HVDC Control & Protection Engineer you will apply your knowledge and be included in the complete life cycle of our systems. This includes design, maintenance, testing, integration, verification, deployment, and documentation of functions needed for safe and reliable operations of a plant and transmission links.
- Sense of responsibility, and the capability of planning and organizing your daily work and a problem solver who takes initiatives to solve challenges.
- Teamwork is an essential part of HVDC Service.
- You hold a degree in Electrical/Power Engineering or relevant to the work within HVDC Control and Protection systems.
- Experience within software development and programming. Preferable within power system applications.
- Equally important is inner drive, and ability to get things done. For us, that means that you are a driven problem solver who eagerly takes on new tasks and enjoys the challenges of engineering.
- Strong communication skills in English, competency in Swedish is also favourable.
Interviews via Teams.
NO Extension after period.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Working command of the English language, strong communication skills.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Competency in Swedish is favourable.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is Onsite.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag