|Sista svarsdatum||2023-03-24 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
- Implement, analyze, and develop methods and technology for next step of smart manufacturing.
- Work with production effectivity and standardize of production processes.
- Drive and lead implementation of smart technology for Quality Assurance.
- Tap Changers has a high focus on LEAN implementation. Your responsible will be to lead and execute projects within this area.
- Optimize products together with the technical- and R & D department for a smarter manufacturing.
- Lead larger investment projects (CapEx investments).
- Work close with production management to develop and maintain our production lines in world class.
- Lead the next step of digitalization and automation of our manufacturing process.
- Spoken and written Swedish and English
- You hold a Bachelor- or Master degree within relevant area or has gained similar competence during your years working within manufacturing processes.
- Result oriented and driven for developing the future of manufacturing.
- Experience from leadership roles is an advantage.
- Experience with executing LEAN projects within manufacturing and with production systems (MES), ERP systems (SAP) is beneficial.
- Experience from working with takted production lines and managing production system for this is an advantage.
Start is ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
Spoken Swedish is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is Onsite: 100% on site in the beginning. After a time, depending on the projects it could be 10-20% remote in a longer term.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag