|Sista svarsdatum||2022-05-24 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
We are now looking for a SE_Project Engineer-E (Project Engineer with focus on IT/OT network solutions for HVDC Control system) to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Ludvika.
Design authority for an engineering discipline with low to medium complexity. Complete assignments on small projects or portions of larger projects, cost- effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements. Evaluates, selects and applies standard techniques and procedures toperform engineering assignments. Provides technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities. Prepares project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
This consultant is needed to be able to handle the large need of Project Engineers with focus on IT infrastructure, Station Control and Monitoring and Cybersecurity in coming Upgrade Projects.
• Main responsibility will be Station Control and Monitoring (SCM) scope of the Upgrade projects. You will be an important pilar of global projects throughout all phases of our extensive projects. The different phases are tendering, conceptual design, detailed design, testing, installation, and commissioning.
• Leading system-, network-, and cybersecurity implementations in HVDC Upgrade projects.
• Implement Security Updates in Windows based systems.
• Building complete infrastructure of networks and systems to support operations.
• Ensuring systems and networks contain defined levels of cybersecurity.
• Actively contributing to identifying and capturing opportunities for improvement.
• A university degree within a relevant technical area, preferably Computer Science.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English and comfortable in customer discussions.
• Experience with network equipment (firewalls, switches, GPS clocks) and redundant network designs and protocols.
• Experience with Microsoft client- and server operating systems (virtual and bare metal) from legacy to current generations.
Assignment will be extended if the consultant is performing like the manager requested.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English and comfortable in customer discussions.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach CV in Word format (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) under the Documents tab. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Attach CV (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) in Word format under the Documents tab in the offer.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote, but on site preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag