Skip to main content

SE_Project Management – Senior Project Manager till Hitachi Energy Sweden AB (5597) – Offert skickad till kund

By 2 november, 2022december 3rd, 2022Tekniskt arbete
Roll Senior Projektledare
 Kompetensområde Tekniskt arbete
 Startdatum 2022-11-28
 Slutdatum 2023-05-31
 Omfattning 100%
 Ort Västerås
Land Sweden
 Sista svarsdatum 2022-12-12 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)
 Kontaktperson Anette Svensson (hitachi@keyman.se | 073-091 19 23)
 Referensnummer #8277
Övergripande uppdragsbeskrivning

We are now looking for a SE_Project Management – Senior Project Manager to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Västerås.

Description:

Senior Project Manager with the support of project team is responsible for successful execution /delivery of assigned project(s) on-time, within budget with on- quality & safety framework of PG. 
  • PG Certified Senior Project Manager or PG /PMP® Certified Senior Project Manager or similar. 
  • Ability to work with projects of different size, complexity and contractual types. 
  • Ability to assess, propose and implement solutions for rapid recovery of troubled or challenged projects (need based). 
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
  • Minimum 5 years’ experience managing projects, ideally managing complex projects. 
  • Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with domain experience in PG business. 
  • Experience with Projects of different size, complexity and contractual types. 
  • PMP® certification from Project Management Institute or certified by PG competitor as Senior PM or IPMA Level B/C certification recommended if recruited from an external organization.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:

  • Understanding of power transmission, substations and relay protection and control is required.
  • Experience of being commercially and contractually responsible for project deliverables are required.
  • To be successful in the job, work in our office in close collaboration with the team of about 60% of working time is required, whilst the rest (approx 40%) can be done from remotely.
Interviews will be held on site.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.

Skallkrav

IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.

Börkrav

Övriga krav

Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.

Personliga egenskaper

Övrig information

Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab in the offer. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos.

Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.

Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%

If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.

The assignment is possible virtual/remote WITHIN SWEDEN: To be successful in the job, work in our office in close collaboration with the team of about 60% of working time is required, whilst the rest (approx 40%) can be done from remotely.

For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.

 


 

Att offerera på detta uppdrag

OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)

Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information

  1. Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
  2. En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
  3. Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
  4. Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
  5. Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”

OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.


 

Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag