|Roll||Ingenjör – Forskning & Utveckling|
|Sista svarsdatum||2022-08-12 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
We are now looking for a SE_R&D Engineer-E to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Ludvika.
Contribute with own ideas to identify, propose and implement innovative technology development and solutions. Solve industrial problems independently. Demonstrates solid technical proficiency in own competence area by performing a variety of technology/engineering assignments, mainly in research and development (R&D) projects, which demonstrates independent ability to recognize problems and provide input to solutions. Actively follows the scientific discussions in own competence area and contributes independently.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
• You will be responsible for the electronics components within MACH products
• Work closely with product development teams especially electronics design engineers during development of new products as well as maintenance of existing products
• Provide support during internal component request process and searching for suitable components as needed
• Compare component specifications and data sheets to propose alternate components for further analysis
• Make sure during components selection that selection process has a product life cycle perspective in line with overall lifetime expectation of the complete product
• Help avoid single sourcing situations with very narrow design specifications that limit potential supplier base
• You will Interface with electronics component manufacturers to get technical information regarding electronics components etc.
• You will communicate and interact with internal supply chain management and electronics manufacturers regarding component related questions.
• Work in interaction with a PLM system (Teamcenter) to secure correct technical component data, descriptions, attributes; correct environmental compliance data, and up to date technical information such as data sheets, PDNs, PCNs
• To succeed in this role, you have a deep understanding of electronics components from electronics development work and/or experience of working as component engineer in a supply chain or development organization
• You have a university education preferably in electronics engineering/physics/materials science but relevant experience in component engineering tasks is the most important
• Experience in search and selection of components for new designs
• Experience of advanced PLM tools (ex: Teamcenter, Windchill), obsolescence management tools (ex: Silicon Expert, IHS)
• Ability to prepare well organized documentation and reports for components and LCM analysis
• Ability to read and interpret circuit schematics
• Experience of electronics manufacturing and component sourcing processes
• Spoken and written skills in English are required and fluency in Swedish is highly desirable
To secure component engineering activities, due to a permanent employee changing department
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
The consultant must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Fluency in Swedish is highly desirable.
Attach CV in Word format (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) under the Documents tab. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Attach CV (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) in Word format under the Documents tab in the offer.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote, but Onsite preferred: This role can be 50% remote.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag