|Roll||Ingenjör – Forskning & Utveckling|
|Sista svarsdatum||2022-10-10 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Contribute with own ideas to identify, propose and implement innovative technology development and solutions. Solve industrial problems independently. Demonstrates solid technical proficiency in own competence area by performing a variety of technology/engineering assignments, mainly in research and development (R&D) projects, which demonstrates independent ability to recognize problems and provide input to solutions. Actively follows the scientific discussions in own competence area and contributes independently.
• Knowledge and experience in embedded systems and testing (must have)
• System testing (must have)
• Experience in using electrical and electronic testing equipment (must have)
• ISTQB certification or equivalent knowledge of testing standards, procedures etc. (must have)
• Technical Documentation (must have)
• Proficiency in English language (must have)
• Knowledge of TFS or Azure Devops (good to have)
• Knowledge of SAFe and SCRUM (good to have)
• Basic knowledge of C#,C++ and C –
• Knowledge of MACH System (good to have)
• Git knowledge (good to have)
• We are looking forward for candidate who have a genuine interest in learning the system, understanding the user requirements and developing test cases accordingly. We work with releases catering to many different projects which may also be time critical. Hence team work and a structured way of working is the key to be on schedule and to be successful in this team. Leading the team with the competence acquired is highly expected.
Manager need 2 consultants.
Interview can be F2F (Ludvika) or via Teams.
Consultant will need to be onsite at least 80%.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
The consultant must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is Onsite: Consultant will need to be onsite at least 80%.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag