|Roll||Ingenjör – Forskning & Utveckling|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-01-24 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Contribute with own ideas to identify, propose and implement innovative technology development and solutions. Solve industrial problems independently. Demonstrates solid technical proficiency in own competence area by performing a variety of technology/engineering assignments, mainly in research and development (R&D) projects, which demonstrates independent ability to recognize problems and provide input to solutions. Actively follows the scientific discussions in own competence area and contributes independently.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Role: R&D Engineer – HVDC Human Machine Interface (HMI) Design and Development
Role specific responsibilities :
• As R&D Engineer, you will design and develop Human Machine Interface (HMI) solutions for HVDC Control and Protection Systems.
• Create and validate HMI configuration and components.
• Create visualization of plant items, operating states, and parameters on the HMI screens.
• The HMI Application developed, in a Scaled Agile Framework, will be used as a base from which projects all over the world will take their first steps.
• Your innovative and smart applications will enable HVDC to fulfill advanced technology need and derive higher customer value.
• Proven experience of ‘AVEVA System Platform (InTouch)’ to develop HMI applications is essential. Minimum 5 years of Industry experience.
• Ability to work well in Agile project teams and deliver towards common goals, with attention to details and accuracy.
• You contribute with a strong problem-solving mindset and endurance to deliver and document high-quality technical solutions.
• It is important that you have a strong interest in technology and a willingness to share your knowledge.
• Proficiency in English, both verbal and written is required.
• Knowledge of HVDC technology is desirable, and experience of the MACH™ system shall be an added advantage.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Knowledge of HVDC technology is desirable, and experience of the MACH™ system shall be an added advantage.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible, needs to be agreed with manager. Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag