|Roll||Projektledare – Forskning & Utveckling|
|Sista svarsdatum||2023-03-24 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Project manager in Grid Automation Products.
- Leading and managing complex software and hardware projects and coordinating work of multi-location and cross-functional project teams. Motivating and monitoring internal and/or external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Ensure product quality while balancing scope, schedule, and resources.
- Assuring transparency around change requests, unforeseen results/events and identified risks and ensuring that they are properly managed and communicated. Securing that all opportunities are captured and acted upon.
- Creating reports, chairing, and coordinating the communication of project status to project team, steering committee, and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring the completion and maintenance of all required documentation, paperwork, records, in accordance with established company procedures, work processes and product development process.
- Improve and develop the project execution model to maximize value, identify (minimize waste) and visualize flow.
- Master’s degree in computer science, electronic engineering or equivalent, along with at least 3 years’ experience from managing product development projects.
- Proven knowledge and experience in project management tools, preferably in an agile and lean organization, including gate model.
- Ability to analyze complex challenges, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- You are flexible, well organized, a driven problem solver, solutions-oriented, who willingly takes initiatives, delivers on time and according to expectations.
- Used to teamwork in international teams with excellent interpersonal skills and proficient in English (written, speaking), whereas Swedish is qualifying.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Swedish is qualifying.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is 100% Onsite.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag