|Sista svarsdatum||2022-05-27 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
We are now looking for a SE_Senior Project Engineer-D (IT/OT- Infrastructure Specialist with focus on Cybersecurity for HVDC Control system) to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Ludvika.
Design authority for an engineering discipline with medium complexity. Complete assignments on multiple projects of moderate size or portions of major projects, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements. Coordinates engineering discipline across several projects. Provides technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities. Designs and conducts experiments, analyzes and interprets data. Prepares complete project documents in one’s area of responsibility. Serves as a specialist in application of advanced concepts and methods.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
• Supporting our engineering teams to ensure our project and service deliveries meet our defined cybersecurity levels.
• Introducing new cybersecurity-related policies, standards, and practices.
• Working on certifications and re-certifications with implementation of new standards in our deliveries.
• Support in Cybersecurity Assessments at Customer sites.
• Representing Hitachi Energy in customer discussions related to IT/OT environment and cybersecurity.
• You will work in an inspiring, cross-functional, and international working environment.
• You will be part of the Cybersecurity Service that is one of the core pillars in our strategy.
• You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in a growing part of our business.
• You will be a member of IT/OT strategy- and reference teams.
• You will have great exposure to the latest technology and industry trends into Grid Integration solutions.
• You may hold a vocational education or university degree applicable to the work with IT-systems and networking (e.g Computer Science).
• Experiences in the field of IT and OT infrastructure.
• Previous experience from critical infrastructure, network equipment (firewalls, switches, GPS clocks) and redundant network designs and protocols.
• Experience with VMware, VxRail, Microsoft client- and server operating systems (virtual and bare metal) from legacy to current generations.
• General understanding of standards as IEC 62351, IEEE 1686, IEC 62443 and NERC CIP
• You realize collaboration is a key for success.
• Strong communication skills in English, competency in Swedish is also favorable.
• It is beneficial if you are a person who can imagine creating a future in a smaller city.
• Further education and/or certification in IT/Cybersecurity is a plus (e.g. Penetration Testing).
• Cyber Vulnerability Assessment (e.g Nessus vulnerability scanning).
• Intrusion detection systems, security information event monitoring, application control and other security-relevant systems.
• Driving license.
Assignment will be extended if the consultant if performing like the manager requested.
Remote can be possible, but on site preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Competency in Swedish is also favorable.
Attach CV in Word format (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) under the Documents tab. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Attach CV (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) in Word format under the Documents tab in the offer.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible partly virtual/remote, but on site preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag