|Sista svarsdatum||2022-06-20 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
We are now looking for a SE_Senior Project Engineer-D (Senior Project Engineer with focus on IT/OT network solutions for HVDC Control system) to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Ludvika.
Senior Project Engineer with focus on IT/OT network solutions for HVDC Control system.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
• Main responsibility will be IT/OT network solutions in HVDC Control & Protection Upgrade Projects. You will be an important pillar of global projects throughout all phases of our extensive projects. The different phases
are tendering, conceptual design, detailed design, testing, installation, and commissioning.
• Leading system-, network-, and cybersecurity implementations in HVDC Upgrade projects.
• Implement Security Updates in Windows based systems.
• Building complete infrastructure of networks and systems to support operations.
• Ensuring systems and networks contain defined levels of cybersecurity.
• Actively contributing to identifying and capturing opportunities for improvement
• A university degree within a relevant technical area, preferably Computer Science.
• Previous experience from critical infrastructure.
• Experience with network equipment (firewalls, switches, GPS clocks) and redundant network designs and protocols.
• Experience with Microsoft client- and server operating systems (virtual and bare metal) from legacy to current generations.
• Experience with Active Directory and the different roles, integration with third-party devices and appliances.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English and comfortable in customer discussions.
• Experience with communication protocols (DNP3, IEC-104, Modbus), databases and high-availability solutions, scripting languages and automation technologies.
• Experience with port-, vulnerability-, and malware scanners is a major plus.
• Knowledge of intrusion detection systems, security information event monitoring, application control and other security-relevant systems is a major plus.
Located in Ludvika, Possibility to travel 10% is expected to follow out on the commission for a proje
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
The consultant must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach CV in Word format (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) under the Documents tab. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Attach CV (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) in Word format under the Documents tab in the offer.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote: Remote can be possible, but on site preferred. 10% of travel is expected to follow out on the commission for a project.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag