|Sista svarsdatum||2023-03-03 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
We are looking for Senior SCADA Engineer to join Hitachi Energy in Ludvika. You will be part of a team of talented engineers tasked with deploying and securing the next generation of control systems within HVDC Service. We offer you an exciting and stimulating work environment where you become an important team player in collaboration with technology and marketing departments as with customers.
- You will take ownership of the design, implementation, and verification of the SCADA interface between our customers’ system and remote-control system of the HVDC Control and Protection system.
- You design the technical solutions based on industry best practices ensuring a high quality and reusability is achieved.
- You will be working on Database management System (MS SQL).
- Provide training and share your knowledge within the organization.
- Teamwork is an essential part of HVDC Service. You contribute with your positive and proactive mindset, as well as with your ability to create a good atmosphere in the team.
- You hold a degree in engineering, ideally computer science with a specialization in data communication and network technology or similar training can also be considered.
- Expertise in data communication and network technology with focus on SCADA.
- Experience in protocols used for energy automation systems like IEC 60870-5-101/104, IEC 61850, DNP3 and the corresponding communication structures as well as data engineering.
- You have been involved in both engineering and commissioning activities in previous roles.
- Proficiency in English since you will be part of an international setting where you will need to communicate with people from all over the world to build internal and external relationships. Competency in Swedish is preferable.
- Previous experience in Hitachi Energy’s product portfolio, MicroSCADA and AVEVA System Platform (InTouch) is a major plus.
- It is beneficial if you are a person who can imagine creating a future in a smaller city but not a necessity.
- Remote: Ludvika based work will be needed.
- Interview will be via Teams.
- English is mandatory.
- Extension after period is possible.
- 10% travel – In the end of a project there is a need of travel for commissioning. Travel is normally 1-3 weeks every to every second year. Opportunity for more travels are possible if the consultant is available for that.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Competency in Swedish is preferable.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Some remote work WITHIN SWEDEN may be possible, but Onsite preferred: Ludvika based work will be needed.
Travel: 10% travel – In the end of a project there is a need of travel for commissioning. Travel is normally 1-3 weeks every to every second year. Opportunity for more travels are possible if the consultant is available for that.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag