|Sista svarsdatum||2022-08-30 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
Hardware Engineering consists of the development, introduction and application of electronics or mechanical hardware to respond to customer requirements in a cost-effective manner using established engineering principles and standards. Use computers and selected programs for such matters as preparing reports, conducting analyses and developing the actual design.Independently perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices, towards set goals. Plan, conduct or coordinate a range of complex engineering activities encompassing one or more engineering disciplines. Conduct or coordinate complex analyses, advanced technical studies and develop recommendations based on sound engineering practices and business considerations as well as potentially legal and other agency requirements.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
· More than 6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a Bachelor or Master degree or
· Another technical degree with ?15 years of work experience within relevant field.
· Working command of the English language
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
• You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of valve electronics products, the hearth of a HVDC – High Voltage Direct Current system
• The work requires deep understanding of analog and/or power electronics both theoretical as well as practical tasks. Requirement management, development of design specifications and documentation are part of the work tasks as well
• You will have the responsibility to create robust designs within the cost and time limits with a product lifecycle management perspective
• We work in a modern environment where both rapid prototyping and productification takes place. To our help we have tools and labs for the complete electronic hardware development cycle, from early prototype testing to final system verification. You will have the responsibility of your design in all these steps
• You will be living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
• You have already obtained a wide knowledge within the area from a university education preferably in electrical engineering and/or power electronics fields, Master’s or higher degree is a plus
• You have 8+ years’ experience on developing analog/power electronics hardware, you have 5+ years of experience with industry standard schematic capture and PCB layout tools
• You have proven experience on discrete analog electronics design, e.g. transistor level design of analog front end/output stages, amplifiers, comparators, converters and gate drivers
• Experience on simulation and measurement techniques with proven experience in making correlation between the theoretical and practical domains
• Theoretical knowledge and practical experience on EMI, EMC, grounding and low noise analog electronics design on board level
• Proficiency in board bring-up and debugging skills; Experience with lab equipment and test setups for analog signal measurements
• Proven understanding and real-world application of DFx (DFM, DFA and DFT)
• Practical knowledge in manufacturing of PCBs and PCBAs
• Experience on engineering best practices related to analog/power electronics design, test, and integration
• Ability to prepare well organized documentation for designs, verification/production tests and manufacturing
• Knowledge of electronic hardware development life cycle and obsolescence management
• Experience on working with multi-functional hardware, software, and system architecture teams
• Experience on product/system verification and environmental testing is a plus
• Ability to write test software for hardware verification is a plus; Experience with PLM tools is a plus; Experience from reliability analysis such as MTBF, FMEA and FTA is a plus
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
The consultant must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach CV in Word format (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) under the Documents tab. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is Onsite.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag