|Sista svarsdatum||2022-07-15 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
We are now looking for a SE_Technical IT: Hardware Engineering – Qualification Level 1 to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Ludvika.
Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open.
Are you a driven team player with the ambition to further develop through new challenges? If so, this can be the right opportunity for you. You will be part of a strong team of professionals within a business unit HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) in Ludvika.
As Hardware Engineer for Electronics, you will design, maintain and fault trace electronics for HVDC valves and similar applications. Moreover, you will be part of the team for design and maintenance of optical and electronic components and fiber systems.
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
• In this role you will handle product requirements
• Participate in fault investigations and in development projects
• Improve working processes
• Product lab testing for both qualifications and failure investigations
• Support assembly teams
• You have a degree in the field of electronics, electrical engineering, or optics.
• Strong technical interest and a will to work with mixed tasks, both practical and theoretical.
• Experiences aside, the most important aspect is your positive attitude. We are looking for you, who are self-motivated and curious, and thrive in a role where you can deepen your knowledge.
• You are structured and have a great eye to details.
• Fluency in English is required, good knowledge in Swedish is advantageous.
Manager needs 2 in total. Can come directly from school.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
The consultant must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Good knowledge in Swedish is advantageous.
Attach CV in Word format (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) under the Documents tab. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Attach CV (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) in Word format under the Documents tab in the offer.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is Onsite: Remote is not possible because of the job.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag