|Sista svarsdatum||2022-05-02 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
We are now looking for a SE_Technical IT: Hardware Engineering – Qualification Level 4 (Electronics Component Engineer) to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Ludvika.
Hardware Engineering consists of the development, introduction and application of electronics or mechanical hardware to respond to customer requirements in a cost-effective manner using established engineering principles and standards. Use computers and selected programs for such matters as preparing reports, conducting analyses and developing the actual design. Independently and leading other engineers, perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices, towards set goals. Lead, plan, conduct and coordinate a range of complex engineering activities encompassing one or more engineering disciplines. Serve as consultant to management and customers regarding advanced technical studies, their potential application and the resolution of complex problems. Coordinate major engineering tasks of substantial impact to PG. Proactively develop and implement measures to improve operations and customer satisfaction.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
· More than 6 years of work experience within the relevant field including leadership/management and a Bachelor or Master degree or
· Another technical degree with 15 years of work experience within relevant field.
· Working command of the English language.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
• You will be responsible for the electronics components within MACH products
• Work closely with product development teams especially electronics design engineers during development of new products as well as maintenance of existing products.
• Provide support during internal component request process and searching for suitable components as needed.
• Compare component specifications and data sheets to propose alternate components for further analysis.
• Make sure during components selection that selection process has a product life cycle perspective in line with overall lifetime expectation of the complete product.
• Help avoid single sourcing situations with very narrow design specifications that limit potential supplier base.
• You will Interface with electronics component manufacturers to get technical information regarding electronics components etc.
• You will communicate and interact with internal supply chain management and electronics manufacturers regarding component related questions.
• Work in interaction with a PLM system to secure correct technical component data, descriptions, attributes; correct environmental compliance data, and up to date technical information such as data sheets, PDNs, PCNs.
• To succeed in this role, you have a deep understanding of electronics components from electronics development work and/or experience of working as component engineer in a supply chain or development organization.
• You have a university education preferably in electronics engineering/physics/materials science but relevant experience in component engineering tasks is the most important.
• Experience in search and selection of components for new designs.
• Experience of advanced PLM tools.
• Ability to prepare well organized documentation and reports for components and LCM analysis.
• Ability to read and interpret circuit schematics.
• Experience of electronics manufacturing and component sourcing processes.
• Spoken and written skills in English are required and fluency in Swedish is highly desirable.
Partial remote working is an option, following a successful start in the role.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Spoken and written skills in English are required.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide date of birth of the consultant in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD.
Fluency in Swedish is highly desirable.
Attach CV in Word format (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) under the Documents tab. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Interviews will be carried out Face-to-Face if applicant lives local to site, via Teams call if applicant is further away.
Attach CV (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) in Word format under the Documents tab in the offer.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote, but Onsite preferred: Partial remote working is an option, following a successful start in the role.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag