|Sista svarsdatum||2022-05-02 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (email@example.com | 073-091 19 23)|
We are now looking for a SE_Technical IT: Hardware Engineering – Qualification Level 4 (HW designer) to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Ludvika.
Hardware Engineering consists of the development, introduction and application of electronics or mechanical hardware to respond to customer requirements in a cost-effective manner using established engineering principles and standards. Use computers and selected programs for such matters as preparing reports, conducting analyses and developing the actual design.Independently and leading other engineers, perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices, towards set goals. Lead, plan, conduct and coordinate a range of complex engineering activities encompassing one or more engineering disciplines. Serve as consultant to management and customers regarding advanced technical studies, their potential application and the resolution of complex problems. Coordinate major engineering tasks of substantial impact to PG. Proactively develop and implement measures to improve operations and customer satisfaction.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
· More than 6 years of work experience within the relevant field including leadership/management and a Bachelor or Master degree or
· Another technical degree with 15 years of work experience within relevant field.
· Working command of the English language.
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier:
Power Electronics Hardware Design Engineer
You will require a proven experience in power electronics design. You have already obtained a wide knowledge within the area from a university education preferably in Electrical Engineering, power electronics or a closely related discipline.
Spoken and written skills in English are mandatory, fluency in Swedish is considered an advantage, but not a demand.
• A deep interest and passion in power electronics design
• 10+ years experience on developing power electronics hardware
• 5+ years of experience with industry standard schematic capture and PCB layout tools
• Proven experience on power electronics design, e.g. high voltage/high current PCB design, converters, magnetics, power diodes/transistors, IGBTs, thyristors and driver circuits
• Experience on simulation and measurement techniques with proven experience in making correlation between the theoretical and practical domains
• Theoretical knowledge and practical experience on EMI, EMC, grounding, clearance, creepage, and isolation on board level
• Proficiency in board bring-up and debugging skills
• Experience with lab equipment and test setups for high voltage/high current signal measurements
• Experience on product/system verification and environmental testing
• Proven understanding and real-world application of DFx (DFM, DFA and DFT)
• Practical knowledge in manufacturing of PCBs and PCBAs
• Ability to prepare well organized documentation for designs, verification/production tests and manufacturing
• Knowledge of electronic hardware development life cycle and obsolescence management
• Experience on engineering best practices related to analog/power electronics design, test and integration
• Experience on working with multi-functional hardware, software and system architecture teams
• Experience on digital electronics design based on FPGAs, DSPs and microprocessors is a plus
• Ability to write test software for hardware verification is a plus
• Experience with PLM tools is a plus
• Experience from reliability analysis such as MTBF, FMEA and FTA is a plus
• Master’s or higher degree in Electrical Engineering or related field is a plus
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Spoken and written skills in English are mandatory.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD.
Fluency in Swedish is considered an advantage, but not a demand.
Attach CV in Word format (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) under the Documents tab. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Attach CV (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) in Word format under the Documents tab in the offer.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag