|Sista svarsdatum||2023-02-13 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
- More than 6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a Bachelor or Master degree or
- Another technical degree with 10-15 years of work experience within relevant field.
- Working command of the English language.
Working in Hitachi Energy Power Quality Solution delivery projects as a Network and Cybersecurity Engineer. Tasks included for network system engineering; setting-up and configuring network switches, firewalls, routers and other network equipment as well as testing the installation in OT control systems used in complex power systems application. Tasks included for cybersecurity engineering; define and assess OT control system solutions to meet the requirements from cybersecurity standards. In the role you will work as a member of the project engineering team and as such interact and collaborate with other project members as well as customers’ representative.
Some detailed expected proven experience for the Network Engg. domain are;
- experienced in network designing and engineering of OT control system,
- good understanding and knowledge of commonly used Layer 2&3 switching protocols,
- good understanding of routing protocols and experienced in configuring standard Firewall & next gen firewalls like FortiGate,
- it is plus to have wide experience different firewalls like CISCO, Juniper,
- good understanding of commonly used protocols like LDAP, SMB, SFTP, HTTP, SSL, SSH etc.,
- experience in troubleshooting TCP/IP network,
- knowledge of Network Analyzers like Wireshark is a plus.
- understanding of OT environment components and OT security,
- awareness of OT cybersecurity standards, requirements, guidelines and regulations (IEC62443, NERC–CIP, BDEW, NIST Publication),
- understanding of cybersecurity topics like AAA, RBAC, Network access control,
- good understanding of Windows Operating system,
- understanding of Active directory and Group policy,
- awareness of commonly used security tools like NESUS, CIS CAT, Nmap, McAfee ePO is a plus,
- interest and motivation to understand the recent cyberattacks (critical infrastructures) and security technologies (IDS, IPS, SIEM),
- good understanding for VPN and PKI.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
Part of the assignment might be possible virtual/remote WITHIN SWEDEN, but Onsite preferred.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag