|Sista svarsdatum||2022-01-19 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
We are now looking for a SE_Technical IT: Software Engineering – Qualification Level 3 to Hitachi Energy Sweden AB in Ludvika.
The assignment includes:
Software Engineering consists of the development, introduction and application of software to respond to customer requirements and to cost-effectively provide a means of analyzing, producing, distributing and storing information.Independently perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices, towards set goals. Plan, conduct or coordinate a range of complex engineering activities encompassing one or more engineering disciplines. Conduct or coordinate complex analyses, advanced technical studies and develop recommendations based on sound engineering practices and business considerations as well as potentially legal and other agency requirements.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
· More than 6 years of work experience within the relevant field and a Bachelor or Master degree or
· Another technical degree with 15 years of work experience within relevant field.
· Working command of the English language
Additional Hiring Information for Supplier
Remote work possible but there may be the need to travel to Ludvika ocassionally
You have a genuine interest in computers, programming and new technology combined with several years’ experience from similar work. Adding a bachelor’s or master’s degree within Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Data Communications is highly qualifying.
• Knowledge and experience in embedded systems (must have)
• Solid understanding of C/C++ (must have)
• Technical Documentation (must have)
• Proficiency in English language (must have)
• Knowledge of TFS or Azure Devops (good to have)
• Knowledge of SAFe and SCRUM (good to have)
• Knowledge of MACH System (good to have)
• Experience in scripting languages like Python (good to have)
• Git knowledge (good to have)
• System testing (good to have)
• Familiarity with VHDL and digital signal processing is a plus
• System testing (good to have)
We are looking forward for candidate who have a genuine interest in learning the system, understanding the user requirements and developing test cases accordingly. We work with releases catering to many different projects which may also be time critical. Hence team work and a structured way of working is the key to be on schedule and to be successful in this team. As you will be part of a global business, fluency in English is required, written and spoken alike. Proficiency in Swedish is a plus. The position will be based in Ludvika.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price-squeezed assignment.
Please read carefully the description of the role, areas of responsibility, requested background and Additional hiring information for supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
The consultant must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide Date of birth of the consultant in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD.
Proficiency in Swedish is a plus.
Attach CV in Word format (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) under the Documents tab. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Attach CV (MUST BE IN ENGLISH) in Word format under the Documents tab in the offer.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test and a health check. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote, but Onsite preferred: Remote work possible but there may be the need to travel to Ludvika ocassionally.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag