|Sista svarsdatum||2022-12-09 (Offerter kommer att behandlas löpande)|
|Kontaktperson||Anette Svensson (firstname.lastname@example.org | 073-091 19 23)|
Perform type testing, i.e EMC, Climatic, Safety, Mechanical and Electrical tests according various IEC/IEEE standards, on Protection & control products during product development prior product release.
Both in inhouse R&D lab and at external labs.
Work in a team which consists of four type test engineers and a type test lead.
As a type test engineer responsible for:
- Configuration of the product before test according to specifications and standards,
- Establishment of test setup with auxiliary equipment, wiring, and supervision (e.g. oscilloscopes and PC tools)
- Execution of tests according to standards,
- Reporting and documentation of test results in Microsoft office tools (Word/Excel)
- Electrical safety during the tests
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Good knowledge about environmental testing standards and procedures i.e. IEC 61000-4 series (EMC), IEC 60068-2 series (Climatic) etc
- About 2 years of practical work experience of testing laboratory work in above areas
- Good knowledge on how to do measurements and practical work with e.g. oscilloscopes, multimeters etc.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a price pressured assignment.
IMPORTANT Carefully read the full description of the role, requirements and specific qualifications wanted, areas of responsibility, background requested and additional employment information for the supplier to ensure that your set of competencies matches the role.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is required.
Swedish in speaking.
IMPORTANT Confirm that your offered price is a gross price according to the information below. From this price, tenure discount and 4.23% will be deducted.
Provide consultant’s Date of Birth in the following format: YYYY – MM – DD.
Attach only ENGLISH CV in Word format under the Documents tab. PLEASE REMOVE company logos and photos. The CV is an important part of the evaluation of the consultant. It must clearly show that the consultant has the competence and experience required for the current assignment.
Offer for this assignment must be sent via KeySourcingTool. Replies via email will receive limited feedback.
Please describe briefly in “Comments” for the various requirements how the consultant meets these.
Please note that from the offered hourly rate, the contractual fee of 4.23% will be deducted. For longer assignments, the tenure discount will also be deducted from the hourly fee.
Rules for tenure discount (see also enclosed “Terms for consulting assignments at Hitachi ABB Power Grids via KeyMan, 2021-05-01”:
6 months assignment: -1%
9 months assignment: -2%
12 months assignment: -4%
If we end up in a contract the consultant must undergo a drug test before the assignment can start. The consultant then also must have a certificate for SSG-Entré and sign a NDA.
The assignment is possible virtual/remote WITHIN SWEDEN: Not possible to work remote on a daily basis.
For further details and conditions, see the attached documents.
Att offerera på detta uppdrag
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA KEYSOURCINGTOOL (Prioriterad)
Mailofferter ska innehålla följande information
- Konsultens CV bifogat (helst i Wordformat)
- En kortfattad summering (ska beskriva konsultens kompetens jämfört med uppdragets krav och behov)
- Konsultens timarvode (SEK exkl moms)
- Konsultens tillgänglighet (Startdatum och omfattning)
- Bekräftelse på att ni accepterar, GDPR och “KeyMans allmänna villkor”
OFFERERA PÅ DETTA UPPDRAG VIA E-POST
OBS! Begränsad återkoppling erhålls för offerter som kommer via e-post.
Tillbaka till aktuella uppdrag